🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

3 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Like they did Waskom? It's a matter of opinion when we say "WOULD". It's a matter of fact when we say "DID". Guess what Timpson DID manhandle and hulled Waskom out 🤣🤣😅😅😂

Yall sound pretty dumb bashing waskom about timpson.. they would most definitely man handle most the 3a schools in our area.. an its going to look really dumb when waskom man handles DF.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boot1615 said:

Hate to say it but I agree with you! Don’t put that young man future on the line for a high school game. I disagree with them winning by 35 tho! They beat us with a freshman last year and we will beat them with a freshman this year by 21

Ur going to beat waskom by 21??? Lmao.. just remember to come back for some crow... an remember the score last year? Think it was 28-27..  but hey yall believe u can win by 21 is hilarious 😂 

3 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Yall sound pretty dumb bashing waskom about timpson.. they would most definitely man handle most the 3a schools in our area.. an its going to look really dumb when waskom man handles DF.. 

You gonna be bafuzzled when your wildcats are on the hardwood come Monday morning too. I like it when backwoods folk under estimate them Tigers from Morris County

21 minutes ago, quickshot said:

I've only given credit to the Bears. They look solid and play hard nose football. I like their play calling honestly.. Exposed Waskom and exploited all their weaknesses. How do you think I noticed that ultra weak defense lol.  Nice crowd participation, everything.  You could hear the screams and I like the coaches reaction after #22 ran through 2 Waskom players 🤣😅

13 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Ur going to beat waskom by 21??? Lmao.. just remember to come back for some crow... an remember the score last year? Think it was 28-27..  but hey yall believe u can win by 21 is hilarious 😂 

I believe it. I'm predicting 42-21 42(48)-28 type of game. If I'm wrong I'll take that crow well done. I'll bring my own hot sauce. 😆 

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I will remember it Slim... save the effort 🤓. U'll bee weighting on da tes aiiight. War I need to take de tes AT cuz I aint Got No Computa. I hot tu bee like U an go to da Libury.  Dis gon bee 4 a grade¿ Shoe I be passing my tes wit flyn cullas.  I come up par or O vare take ut. 

Waskom gonna stop a mud hole in your ...

10164.png and that bad boy gonna walk it dry .... y'all gonna think dem elephants been romping on yo rear ends befo it's ova .... tru up ....

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Y’all have said y’all pretty much still have the same team as last year with the addition of your freshman QB who is a sophomore now. Them Tigers have some of the same as last year along with a few that got moved up and it has been said several times this year that this years Daingerfield Team is a lot better than last years team being that they are more talented and more disciplined. Keep hanging your hat on that last years outcome. You gonna see come Friday night. 

2 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

You gonna be bafuzzled when your wildcats are on the hardwood come Monday morning too. I like it when backwoods folk under estimate them Tigers from Morris County

I’ve heard it all now. Someone from DF calling someone else “backwood folk”.🤪🤪🤪

3 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

😂 or maybe I meant to say hardwood folk 🤣 same ole same ole it all leads to hardwood and nets come Monday. Tigers Roll like 

Tigers 42

mudcats from Waskom 28

Dem "mudcats" gonna fin da hell out yall Friddee nite ... :rofl:

1 hour ago, quickshot said:

😂😂I gotta take up for my team man!!! Ok we will win by 12