🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

Man this is a tough game to pick as a spectator, I've seen both play and here's how I see it.... DF has the athletes at all skilled positions to take it the distance on any play and in a hurry.... waskom on the other hand is a very disciplined team with great athletes as well, #7 is a monster in the backfield and if he gets the edge you ain't catching him... #3 is deadly if you punt it to him, he's lil but damn fast and shifty, he plays the DB spot well..... #15 I believe his last name is Diego is a big kid and hard runner.... waskom D IMO is a tad better than daingerfields from what I've gathered off the game I've seen of both teams... I want to say DF by 7 but my gut says waskom by 14+... either way I'll be there along with some other Winona folks doing what we love and that's watching some HS football playoffs... any note on injuries from either squad that could play a factor? I've heard dee Lewis is questionable, I also heard wasom had a injury?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, JETT said:

Man this is a tough game to pick as a spectator, I've seen both play and here's how I see it.... DF has the athletes at all skilled positions to take it the distance on any play and in a hurry.... waskom on the other hand is a very disciplined team with great athletes as well, #7 is a monster in the backfield and if he gets the edge you ain't catching him... #3 is deadly if you punt it to him, he's lil but damn fast and shifty, he plays the DB spot well..... #15 I believe his last name is Diego is a big kid and hard runner.... waskom D IMO is a tad better than daingerfields from what I've gathered off the game I've seen of both teams... I want to say DF by 7 but my gut says waskom by 14+... either way I'll be there along with some other Winona folks doing what we love and that's watching some HS football playoffs... any note on injuries from either squad that could play a factor? I've heard dee Lewis is questionable, I also heard wasom had a injury?

At this point in the season no team is completely healthy but all of our kids should be playing.

19 minutes ago, JETT said:

Daingerfield is going to pick there Defense apart. Here’s my speculation and again just my opinion. Yes Both teams are really good teams. I think Daingerfield has the best ability to pick Waskom defense apart. I think daingerfield running back who is very shifty  as well and will change direction on a dime. I think Waskom will not have anybody that will keep up with our 4 receivers (3 of them which won state titles in track last year 4x100 relay) Daingerfield has speedsters in the safety position to contain any of your receivers. I honestly think there is going to be and already is some Waskom fans who think this game has already been won by Waskom and I honestly believe Waskom is going to come in hot and s little over confident and Daingerfield wins 42-34

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

5 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Daingerfield is going to pick there Defense apart. Here’s my speculation and again just my opinion. Yes Both teams are really good teams. I think Daingerfield has the best ability to pick Waskom defense apart. I think daingerfield running back who is very shifty  as well and will change direction on a dime. I think Waskom will not have anybody that will keep up with our 4 receivers (3 of them which won state titles in track last year 4x100 relay) Daingerfield has speedsters in the safety position to contain any of your receivers. I honestly think there is going to be and already is some Waskom fans who think this game has already been won by Waskom and I honestly believe Waskom is going to come in hot and s little over confident and Daingerfield wins 42-34

Waskom is going to run the ball down your throat .... not much need to pass .... they also have very speedy linebackers that swarm to the ball ... your QB will be running for his life all nght ... nice try, but no cigar ... grasshopper  ....

13 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

I hear ya, glad I'll get to witness it.....

Anything on tickets?

3 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

The first year we moved down bro 2a we ended up going 4-6 and missed the playoffs and they had a pretty decent squad

Dang!   Lol hopefully that don’t happen to us ...    we only had 5 seniors and wasn’t healthy at all going through district and the playoffs..  had 5 starters out ..   we was stout at the beginning of the season ,  we beat a very good centerville team in overtime that is their only loss this year ,  they are playing timpson Friday night  

6 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Dang!   Lol hopefully that don’t happen to us ...    we only had 5 seniors and wasn’t healthy at all going through district and the playoffs..  had 5 starters out ..   we was stout at the beginning of the season ,  we beat a very good centerville team in overtime that is their only loss this year ,  they are playing timpson Friday night  

I believe that year we had quiet a few starters coming back also 

28 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Waskom is going to run the ball down your throat .... not much need to pass .... they also have very speedy linebackers that swarm to the ball ... your QB will be running for his life all nght ... nice try, but no cigar ... grasshopper  ....

Negative ghost rider there has not been a team all year capable of running it down our throat y’all might have done that on Queen City, New Diana, Hughes Springs and Harleton but I promise you won’t do it against Daingerfield. And Yes you better hope that soccer coach puts a pass game together for Friday or it might be over at halftime for them roody pooh Waskom pootycats. As far as our QB running for his life? It depends on which one they play. We have 2 backups if Dee can’t play and one of them 2 is a sophomore with a offer from Baylor and if perhaps them pootycats put him on the run haha that’s probably the last thing y’all want cause he will run all the way to pay dirt and get his 6. I might be smoking 4 cigars and selling a half a dozen as I leave Nacogdoches Friday night. Daingerfield Tigers on a mission and Waskom is only a speed bump in our path. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Negative ghost rider there has not been a team all year capable of running it down our throat y’all might have done that on Queen City, New Diana, Hughes Springs and Harleton but I promise you won’t do it against Daingerfield. And Yes you better hope that soccer coach puts a pass game together for Friday orbit might be over at halftime for them roody pooh Waskom pootycats. As far as our QB running for his life? It depends on which one they play. We have 2 backups if Dee can’t play and one of them 2 is a sophomore with a offer from Baylor and if perhaps them pootycats put him on the run haha that’s probably the last thing y’all want cause he will run all the way to pay dirt and get his 6. I might be smoking 4 cigars and selling a half a dozen as I leave Nacogdoches Friday night. Daingerfield Tigers on a mission and Waskom is only a speed bump in our path. 

That dude is from Garrison 

• SMH 1

39 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Negative ghost rider there has not been a team all year capable of running it down our throat y’all might have done that on Queen City, New Diana, Hughes Springs and Harleton but I promise you won’t do it against Daingerfield. And Yes you better hope that soccer coach puts a pass game together for Friday or it might be over at halftime for them roody pooh Waskom pootycats. As far as our QB running for his life? It depends on which one they play. We have 2 backups if Dee can’t play and one of them 2 is a sophomore with a offer from Baylor and if perhaps them pootycats put him on the run haha that’s probably the last thing y’all want cause he will run all the way to pay dirt and get his 6. I might be smoking 4 cigars and selling a half a dozen as I leave Nacogdoches Friday night. Daingerfield Tigers on a mission and Waskom is only a speed bump in our path. 

Tried to tell them 😆.   I'm still sticking to my 42-21, 48-28 prediction. Regardless of score Dfield by 3TDs.  That Waskom defense is simply too undisciplined and weak to play with the Tigers. For a couple of quarters, sure they will, but this will be a comfortable victory. Can Waskom run on the Tigers? Yes probably but cannot pass on us consistently at all. We will pass and run on them for 4 quarters and outscore the lil cats. 

• Stinks 1

13 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Tried to tell them 😆.   I'm still sticking to my 42-21, 48-28 prediction. Regardless of score Dfield by 3TDs.  That Waskom defense is simply too undisciplined and weak to play with the Tigers. For a couple of quarters, sure they will, but this will be a comfortable victory. Can Waskom run on the Tigers? Yes probably but cannot pass on us consistently at all. We will pass and run on them for 4 quarters and outscore the lil cats. 

I like your predictions you should be about right on at least one of them 😂 

8 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

I like your predictions you should be about right on at least one of them 😂 

Every opponent fans that we face will always speak on the boys inability to stop the run based off a couple of games. My thoughts are go ahead and exploit that weakness and chew that clock. We gonna hit ya back quick, fast and in a hurry. I can't think of any that has stopped our offense,  but I do know our defense can stop a team from winning a game simply running on us. We'll see Friday night under those lights 😆 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

U seriously can't believe that.. these really fast kids you speak of didn't do that last year.. you don't know football man.. waskom will get up on DF before halftime an the visitor side will start emptying out.. waskom will be to much for DF thus year.. football an track don't mix at all..hope you stick around for ur crow..  waskom 42-21 is the more realistic score. I'll give u yall 28..might squeeze one in really late