🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

12 minutes ago, quickshot said:

WR is not team to brag about beating regardless.. 

13 minutes ago, quickshot said:

WR is not team to brag about beating regardless.. 

That’s what’s Waskom is going to say about Daingerfield next week 

2 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

Daingerfield is going to pick there Defense apart. Here’s my speculation and again just my opinion. Yes Both teams are really good teams. I think Daingerfield has the best ability to pick Waskom defense apart. I think daingerfield running back who is very shifty  as well and will change direction on a dime. I think Waskom will not have anybody that will keep up with our 4 receivers (3 of them which won state titles in track last year 4x100 relay) Daingerfield has speedsters in the safety position to contain any of your receivers. I honestly think there is going to be and already is some Waskom fans who think this game has already been won by Waskom and I honestly believe Waskom is going to come in hot and s little over confident and Daingerfield wins 42-34

While your guys are running around the track we'll be running up and down the football field.

2 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

Negative ghost rider there has not been a team all year capable of running it down our throat y’all might have done that on Queen City, New Diana, Hughes Springs and Harleton but I promise you won’t do it against Daingerfield. And Yes you better hope that soccer coach puts a pass game together for Friday or it might be over at halftime for them roody pooh Waskom pootycats. As far as our QB running for his life? It depends on which one they play. We have 2 backups if Dee can’t play and one of them 2 is a sophomore with a offer from Baylor and if perhaps them pootycats put him on the run haha that’s probably the last thing y’all want cause he will run all the way to pay dirt and get his 6. I might be smoking 4 cigars and selling a half a dozen as I leave Nacogdoches Friday night. Daingerfield Tigers on a mission and Waskom is only a speed bump in our path. 

Thanks, i needed a good laugh before bedtime  .... :rofl:

On 11/27/2021 at 6:09 AM, quickshot said:

WR is horrible lmao.. they went 3 deep last year an didn't score in the 3rd round

On 11/27/2021 at 6:09 AM, quickshot said:

WR is horrible lmao.. they went 3 deep last year an didn't score in the 3rd round.

They did score know your facts 

11 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I've only given credit to the Bears. They look solid and play hard nose football. I like their play calling honestly.. Exposed Waskom and exploited all their weaknesses. How do you think I noticed that ultra weak defense lol.  Nice crowd participation, everything.  You could hear the screams and I like the coaches reaction after #22 ran through 2 Waskom players 🤣😅

If they exposed Waskom they would have had more losses this year looks like they keep getting stronger every week 

42 minutes ago, Jasin said:

If they exposed Waskom they would have had more losses this year looks like they keep getting stronger every week 

Try they finished that weak schedule facing teams incapable of putting those weaknesses on blast.  We'll see just how much they've improved  or if that defense is still Swiss cheese😆. Also we will see if they can slow our offense down enough to beat us running the ball. I think not 

4 hours ago, quickshot said:

U seriously can't believe that.. these really fast kids you speak of didn't do that last year.. you don't know football man.. waskom will get up on DF before halftime an the visitor side will start emptying out.. waskom will be to much for DF thus year.. football an track don't mix at all..hope you stick around for ur crow..  waskom 42-21 is the more realistic score. I'll give u yall 28..might squeeze one in really late

I will be the first to congratulate Waskom IF they beat them Tigers. But you know how IF works... if IF was s 5th we would all be drunk. And yes I do know football, I played several years and you will see how track speed does in fact work on a football field come Friday. Will you stick around for your crow?  Probrably not... probrably why they call you quick shot... 

4 hours ago, Jasin said:

With help from the Refs 

Most ridiculous excuse I ever heard!! What kinda of help did we get from the refs? West Rusk did a scoop n score on an injured player which is legal in NFL but not in high school football. We had more calls than west rusk!! Keep showing your intelligence. 

4 hours ago, Jasin said:

Yes I was dude pass interference calls that were obviously against DF,multiple fumbles from D F that W R recovered but didn’t give to them 

I don’t recall multiple fumbles. But we are mostly always the one on the raw end of the deal with refs cause they seem to hate it when Daingerfield even makes the playoffs I don’t know why I guess cause we have won so many championships and mostly always in the playoffs. What’s Waskoms win rate for state Championships vs Daingerfields win rate? 

4 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

I will be the first to congratulate Waskom IF they beat them Tigers. But you know how IF works... if IF was s 5th we would all be drunk. And yes I do know football, I played several years and you will see how track speed does in fact work on a football field come Friday. Will you stick around for your crow?  Probrably not... probrably why they call you quick shot... 

I'll be around! If I'm wrong I like my crow season with Tony s deep fried with some Tabasco lmao

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

Most ridiculous excuse I ever heard!! What kinda of help did we get from the refs? West Rusk did a scoop n score on an injured player which is legal in NFL but not in high school football. We had more calls than west rusk!! Keep showing your intelligence. 

Why isn't it legal in high school? If he fumbled the ball before his knee touched the ground why is it not a live ball? Or was he already down? I wasn't at the game to see the play. 

I don’t recall multiple fumbles. But we are mostly always the one on the raw end of the deal with refs cause they seem to hate it when Daingerfield even makes the playoffs I don’t know why I guess cause we have won so many championships and mostly always in the playoffs. What’s Waskoms win rate for state Championships vs Daingerfields win rate? 

What is Daingerfield record all time vs Waskom would be a better question to ask I would think. Can't take away Daingerfield history it is only matched by a handful of school in Texas. What is the overall head to head record of the two schools? 

8 minutes ago, ericflair said:

Why isn't it legal in high school? If he fumbled the ball before his knee touched the ground why is it not a live ball? Or was he already down? I wasn't at the game to see the play. 

I believe his knee and butt was on the ground. Not sure why it’s not legal in high school I just overheard a guy I know who has been a ref for 17 years talking about it being legal in mfl but not high school but oh well it ended up just ticking out guys off to go ahead an issue the warrant for a beat down and that’s what the outcome was 

10 minutes ago, ericflair said:

What is Daingerfield record all time vs Waskom would be a better question to ask I would think. Can't take away Daingerfield history it is only matched by a handful of school in Texas. What is the overall head to head record of the two schools? 

Basically what I was asking. Heck Waskom used to be everybody’s homecoming game opponent cause they could be beat so easily until they got that soccer coach and well I won’t say anything further lol

13 minutes ago, ericflair said:

If I'm not mistaken it's split 2-2.. 

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

If I'm not mistaken it's split 2-2.. 

Pretty good series then. I wouldn't have thought that they had even played that many times. I know they were in the same district for one realignment. But I doubt most years Waskom was calling to scheduling Daingerfield. 

7 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

I believe his knee and butt was on the ground. Not sure why it’s not legal in high school I just overheard a guy I know who has been a ref for 17 years talking about it being legal in mfl but not high school but oh well it ended up just ticking out guys off to go ahead an issue the warrant for a beat down and that’s what the outcome was 

His knee appeared to be down, but let's not get too involved with these little disputes and discussions because WR was awarded the fumble and the Touchdown on the return and still it didn't effect the outcome of the game. 

8 minutes ago, ericflair said:

Pretty good series then. I wouldn't have thought that they had even played that many times. I know they were in the same district for one realignment. But I doubt most years Waskom was calling to scheduling Daingerfield. 

Daingerfield isn't known for playing Schools this size unless in playoffs.  That's true they were in the same district and that's where Waskom got their very first victory vs the Tigers. Last year they met in the playoffs and Waskom beat us by 1 point. The past victory and victory over a mutual opponent gives them all kind of passion and hope for a victory lol. All this will be settled on the field Friday night

1 minute ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Daingerfield isn't known for playing Schools this size unless in playoffs.  That's true they were in the same district and that's where Waskom got their very first victory vs the Tigers. Last year they met in the playoffs and Waskom beat us by 1 point. 

Should be a good game then. 

Must have been legal in high school as well touchdown stood and there were several pass interference calls that refs didn’t throw against DF and Wr recovered several fumbles but supposedly player was already down