🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

1 hour ago, ericflair said:

What is Daingerfield record all time vs Waskom would be a better question to ask I would think. Can't take away Daingerfield history it is only matched by a handful of school in Texas. What is the overall head to head record of the two schools? 

Record is 1-2 Waskom. Went 1-1 against each other in same District and Waskom won last year in playoffs. 

7 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

Most ridiculous excuse I ever heard!! What kinda of help did we get from the refs? West Rusk did a scoop n score on an injured player which is legal in NFL but not in high school football. We had more calls than west rusk!! Keep showing your intelligence. 

I didn't know you can't scoop and score on a injury play in HS 🤔

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

I didn't know you can't scoop and score on a injury play in HS 🤔

@JETT I’m not 100% positive that you can’t I just know what I heard from a 17 year experience referee from Tyler chapter. Don’t quote me quote him 😂 

But either way or the other it cost WR a donkey stomping 😂 that will be carried over to Waskom 😂 

daingerfield by a 30 pack 

1 hour ago, ericflair said:

What is Daingerfield record all time vs Waskom would be a better question to ask I would think. Can't take away Daingerfield history it is only matched by a handful of school in Texas. What is the overall head to head record of the two schools? 

Irrelevant  ....

WR QB  looked out of sync majority of the game trying to find open receivers with DF bringing pressure... although when WR ran they got good yardage on some plays... that's where I think DF will need to focus on this week, waskom is going to line up and run it right at you.. I see this being a defensive slug fest with neither team reaching 40 points which is low compared to the games played by both throughout the season.... JMO

4 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

@JETT I’m not 100% positive that you can’t I just know what I heard from a 17 year experience referee from Tyler chapter. Don’t quote me quote him 😂 

But either way or the other it cost WR a donkey stomping 😂 that will be carried over to Waskom 😂 

daingerfield by a 30 pack 

I respect both programs, but in all honesty no way DF beats them by 30...

Waskom is going to slow the game down with that hurry to the line and act as if they're going to run a play then look over to the coaches and get the play... I hate that 💩,  but I guess it works

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Waskom is going to slow the game down with that hurry to the line and act as if they're going to run a play then look over to the coaches and get the play... I hate that 💩,  but I guess it works

Oh yeah they definitely gone eat that clock up 

14 minutes ago, JETT said:

Daingerfield has played some teams that have done that hurry up offense and then get play and I think they have adjusted and responded real well. I think we do the same thing from time to time so that won’t phase them Tigers that much 

15 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Oh yeah they definitely gone eat that clock up 

That’s ok that’s what we want them to do cause those Tigers will quickly put up 20 points on them Mudcats and then let them run the clock out. I see them Tigers keeping enough points for cushion while letting Waskom run the clock because all Waskom is going to be able to do is run the ball. I don’t see their passing game working against our secondary

14 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

That’s ok that’s what we want them to do cause those Tigers will quickly put up 20 points on them Mudcats and then let them run the clock out. I see them Tigers keeping enough points for cushion while letting Waskom run the clock because all Waskom is going to be able to do is run the ball. I don’t see their passing game working against our secondary

The only way that will help us is if we get a double digit lead and it makes them go away from game plan 

48 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

It’s gone be tuff lol

Yes it’s gone be tough on them mudcats to accept a loss but it’s coming. Today’s my Birthday and I stopped by the Tiger Den this morning and told the Tigers all I want for my Birthday is a win this coming Friday and they told me “we got ya covered” and I feel confident 😂 but y’all have a great day I’m checking out until later this week. Celebrating my birthday all week 😂 

2 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

Basically what I was asking. Heck Waskom used to be everybody’s homecoming game opponent cause they could be beat so easily until they got that soccer coach and well I won’t say anything further lol

Only other thing to say is that the “Soccer” coach is a pretty darn good “Football” coach. 

4 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Yes it’s gone be tough on them mudcats to accept a loss but it’s coming. Today’s my Birthday and I stopped by the Tiger Den this morning and told the Tigers all I want for my Birthday is a win this coming Friday and they told me “we got ya covered” and I feel confident 😂 but y’all have a great day I’m checking out until later this week. Celebrating my birthday all week 😂 

Ima pull up with some Coronas lol

27 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

You ain’t here yet? 😂 I’m not a drinker but we smoke some bbq on the Oklahoma Joe smoke pit. At my age and I have a small pharmacy of meds I have to take for health issues that don’t allow the 🍷

I’ll drunk enough for both of us!

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, tigernationfan said:

We won't have to pass.. but I bet one pass will bite yall in the rear!!!   

• Like 2