🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

Simple victory for my Tigers. If I were coach I'd load the box try to get penetration and play man on receiver's.  Being superior our DBs will flat out shut down those recievers and that's IF the QB has time to get rid of the ball. That'll shut down the lil run down the Tiger throat 💩💩😅. On the offensive side Timpson RB got over 140yrds so I wanna see what Dco puts up 😆 . We already know our WRs gonna have a field day on that weak secondary 😤😆.. 48-21 Tigers 🐅 

Keep the same pump you're pumping yourself up with to use to help pump up those basketballs Friday night 😆 

3 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Simple victory for my Tigers. If I were coach I'd load the box try to get penetration and play man on receiver's.  Being superior our DBs will flat out shut down those recievers and that's IF the QB has time to get rid of the ball. That'll shut down the lil run down the Tiger throat 💩💩😅. On the offensive side Timpson RB got over 140yrds so I wanna see what Dco puts up 😆 . We already know our WRs gonna have a field day on that weak Swiss cheese secondary 😤😆.. 48-21 Tigers 🐅 

Keep the same pump you're pumping yourself up with to use to help pump up those basketballs Friday night 😆 

Dee being out definitely will be felt on both sides of the ball because he gives us the best chance to win. Still I think we'll get the job done. Good thing is we have all week to groom and prepare his replacement and we have a few options.. We'll know in a few days. His presence will still be felt by his teammates and coaches on the sideline. 💪

Go Blue