🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

We predominantly a running team and we tried to pass and had several good opportunities but just couldn’t make it happen. I hate to say it being full of Newton Pride but they were by far the better team when we played.

I know Daingerfield lost a key players both ways but how is Daingerfield’s defense against the run?

2 minutes ago, FigNewton98 said:

We predominantly a running team and we tried to pass and had several good opportunities but just couldn’t make it happen. I hate to say it being full of Newton Pride but they were by far the better team when we played.

I know Daingerfield lost a key players both ways but how is Daingerfield’s defense against the run?

Defense is strong and again my opinion but I believe Daingerfield will shut their run game down if they play like they have been. They should shut the run game down and force the wildcats to pass and even then with the secondary we have might be a few pick 6’s. It’s gonna be a good game. You may not want to miss it. 

2 hours ago, FridayNightLightss said:

Daingerfield not shutting down Waskom run game . West rusk figured they could get to Daingerfield edge the second half. Waskom will stay on the edges all night . 

The Tigers don't have to completely shut it down. It works in our favor to give some drives, we just need stops at key times or if game was in doubt.  I doubt they will be held scoreless, but that offense can be slowed down. That's bad for them trying to answer scores with our quick strike offense. We'll see

1 hour ago, FigNewton98 said:

The run teams we have played have been trash all but Tatum! 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, FridayNightLightss said:

Daingerfield not shutting down Waskom run game . West rusk figured they could get to Daingerfield edge the second half. Waskom will stay on the edges all night . 

Yea, they just think they will shut down Waskom's running game ... they are in for a rude awakening .... Waskom will run on them all night ....

• Like 1