🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

Yall DF guys are a trip.. yall just say the same thing over an over an over an over an over an I an over.   Waskom don't have to pass the ball to win.. we run the ball well an it has won us state championship s.. we have a qb that can pass its not something we do tho.. yall won't stop the run game .. an ur score prediction s are way off if yall think u will score 40+ on us..  yall will be out coached an out played an then yall will talk more crap about how yall lost to shreveport kids .. an then hate on a coach that's from a soccer background but has kicked alot of azz in football.. I won't be able to make the game which is a drag but I'll be sure to stick around win or lose. Hope yall keep it classy yall have a good group .. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Waskom has to respect the Tiger passing game so I'd imagine they'll have to go man on our recievers. If they do I like our chances because their secondary is indeed weak. If the put emphasis on stopping the pass I see Dco putting up big ##. I think if the Tigers load the box and go man we limit the rushing attack and make them grind to get positive yardage with takes time off the clock. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong I'll admit it and congratulate them. I just can't see it. The best thing going for them is our starting QB is out, but I think our backups will step up. We'll see

Setting up the excuses already.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I agree with ya on that, he really breaks it down and gives #'s to support his predictions.  Only thing I raise a eyebrow about is when I look at the opponents and records each team has played that the numbers are being based on.  I look at the strength vs weakness of both teams  and the Tigers definitely are favored in that observation in my honest opinion. Waskoms strength is running the ball where the Tigers can do both quick and fast. I can't see them being able to contain or consistently stop the Tigers to notch a victory. I can see the Tigers stopping a team from simply running the ball on us to get a win. We have the secondary to stop the Hail Mary lol.. If they pass to often they drift from their strength and that won't bold well . We shall see. It could be a high scoring game, but because of their strength and what they rely on they'll run out of time to keep up with the boys. 

Tigers roll, GO BLUE

We couldn’t stop the one play they ran all night with number 7 last year coaches are going to have to change that crap up

39 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

We couldn’t stop the one play they ran all night with number 7 last year coaches are going to have to change that crap up

9 man box, go man on the recievers and try to get penetration. Anybody can coach from the stands 🤣. Might work or atleast slow down this run heavy team

20 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Yall DF guys are a trip.. yall just say the same thing over an over an over an over an over an I an over.   Waskom don't have to pass the ball to win.. we run the ball well an it has won us state championship s.. we have a qb that can pass its not something we do tho.. yall won't stop the run game .. an ur score prediction s are way off if yall think u will score 40+ on us..  yall will be out coached an out played an then yall will talk more crap about how yall lost to shreveport kids .. an then hate on a coach that's from a soccer background but has kicked alot of azz in football.. I won't be able to make the game which is a drag but I'll be sure to stick around win or lose. Hope yall keep it classy yall have a good group .. 

I can't think of any fan that has mentioned the Waskom coach background because it ultimately doesn't matter. He's the football coach now. Nobody cares where the kids on your team come from because they're Waskom Wildcats now.  It's all good let the teams face off and the best team win. 

Tiger Pride beat us if you can

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I can't think of any fan that has mentioned the Waskom coach background because it ultimately doesn't matter. He's the football coach now. Nobody cares where the kids on your team come from because they're Waskom Wildcats now.  It's all good let the teams face off and the best team win. 

Tiger Pride beat us if you can

Trust me .. df been on every waskom thread since week 1 talking crap.. an I don't believe yall are the same caliper team we are. Yall are winning an doing great no doubt.  Might want to be a little more humble an respect a team that has beat yall an can beat yall.. yalls track stars ain't much faster then our track stars.. we have our starting qb this year.. yall might be looking really confused how the game is going to turn out.  Yall are down a great asset to yalls team both ways.. some say he will help some say he won't help.. waskom is probably going to roll yall up an carry on..  I respect DF but man yall are crazy fan base.. anyway I'm drinking beer cheer bros!! 🤪 

• LOL! 1

43 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Every time they got in 3rd and long they ran #7 to the outside😂😂!! The whole world knew what was coming and Nelson still couldn’t stop it 😂😂!!!!!!!!!!! 

13 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Trust me .. df been on every waskom thread since week 1 talking crap.. an I don't believe yall are the same caliper team we are. Yall are winning an doing great no doubt.  Might want to be a little more humble an respect a team that has beat yall an can beat yall.. yalls track stars ain't much faster then our track stars.. we have our starting qb this year.. yall might be looking really confused how the game is going to turn out.  Yall are down a great asset to yalls team both ways.. some say he will help some say he won't help.. waskom is probably going to roll yall up an carry on..  I respect DF but man yall are crazy fan base.. anyway I'm drinking beer cheer bros!! 🤪 

It's all good Slim, it's all in fun. Not one fan is playing the game.  Dfield respects Waskom, they've earned it, but we believe in our Tigers and aren't afraid to say it. My view is support and let the boys play. Hope we have no injuries because it's just a game. Try not to put pressure on the players and coaches regardless of the outcome because they got out and represented our towns. Enjoy your brew! 😆 

• Like 1

I've been Somewhat quiet 🤫 I'm more focused on what our game plan is to stop or atleast slow waskoms offense down. Our defense is quick to the ball outside. We however do NOT need 5 dbs on the field this week imo. We have to match the size up front and on the edge. We have to hit anything with a 49 # or below on every play. If they wearing 50 and up dont tackle them lol... 

Our freshman Qb 👀 This kid is up and ready for this challenge ahead. Got to speak with him tonight at my daughter's game. Hes locked in 🔒 🔐. No matter the outcome let's leave it all out there Blue!!!! 💪💙🐅

29 minutes ago, Boot1615 said:

Every time they got in 3rd and long they ran #7 to the outside😂😂!! The whole world knew what was coming and Nelson still couldn’t stop it 😂😂!!!!!!!!!!! 

He's a favorite.. but yall didn't get to see another solid runner last year he was out an he gets the ball more then #7.. yall will be in for a treat.. 

20 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I've been Somewhat quiet 🤫 I'm more focused on what our game plan is to stop or atleast slow waskoms offense down. Our defense is quick to the ball outside. We however do NOT need 5 dbs on the field this week imo. We have to match the size up front and on the edge. We have to hit anything with a 49 # or below on every play. If they wearing 50 and up dont tackle them lol... 

Our freshman Qb 👀 This kid is up and ready for this challenge ahead. Got to speak with him tonight at my daughter's game. Hes locked in 🔒🔐. No matter the outcome let's leave it all out there Blue!!!! 💪💙🐅

Yall having a freshman qb starting this late in playoffs is great experience for him. Can't ask for better experience as a young qb an play against a defensive like ours.

1 hour ago, quickshot said:

Save me a beer don’t be stingy

1 hour ago, Boot1615 said:

Exactly my point I know we have the ability to slow it down but coaches gots to have a good game plan

2 hours ago, quickshot said:

Wait….. Town with a coach who was on JV as a junior is talking about another towns coach who’s coached soccer before? Lol

10 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Wait….. Town with a coach who was on JV as a junior is talking about another towns coach who’s coached soccer before? Lol

In all seriousness what does any of that gotta do with their coaching ability. I guess one is possibly a better coach than athlete while the other is a multi-talented Coach lol

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Why? Do you actually think coaches read this stuff? I mean I guess they probably could, but highly doubtful I'd think.  

Yes, I think they do. But I'm guessing you missed the sarcasm. My bad. They wouldn't need to come up with game plan. It's all been covered here. 😁