🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

2 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

Yes he did. He got him a good one that knows how to keep him in line 😂 he still gives her fits but I think she holds a strong gavel in her right hand and it stays pointed at his forehead 😂 

In some kind of the same way them Tigers gonna do them mudcats Friday night. Keep em in their cage

10 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

In some kind of the same way them Tigers gonna do them mudcats Friday night. Keep em in their cage

💯  for sure, no doubt. Waskom fans are hinging on what happened last year thinking it will carry over into this year not realizing this is a whole new Tiger team. Gonna be in for quite a suprise lol.. 

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

They most certainly do.... now have yours read this one.... why didn't you make a single thread for your team this year? No faith in the faithful? Or is it because your coach has never been or will ever be even remotely considered as even a decent coach 😉🤣🔥 🗑 🚮 

My goodness! I just haven't had the urge to post. Your still wet behind the ears and prolly don't remember, I support my team win or lose. And that includes the coach. And it's no secret that I think he is a very good coach that gets a lot out his players. You just worry about getting caught up with them payments to Affordable Dentures before they repo them uppers! Wouldn't want to roll into Nac smooth mouf......😬

• LOL! 2

35 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

My goodness! I just haven't had the urge to post. Your still wet behind the ears and prolly don't remember, I support my team win or lose. And that includes the coach. And it's no secret that I think he is a very good coach that gets a lot out his players. You just worry about getting caught up with them payments to Affordable Dentures before they repo them uppers! Wouldn't want to roll into Nac smooth mouf......😬

Not smooth mouf 88 🤣. I ain't heard that in so long 🤣😅🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, HS1988 said:

Lol old man sure have missed seeing you on here. Maybe next year when we're in district we can run it back lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

💯  for sure, no doubt. Waskom fans are hinging on what happened last year thinking it will carry over into this year not realizing this is a whole new Tiger team. Gonna be in for quite a suprise lol.. 

And I think you are  underestimating Waskom's dominance running the ball and over estimating the DF run defense ... big time ... you try and stack the box to stop their running game and you will get burned over the top ... they are very capable of exploiting your over aggressiveness with their passing ability .... don't believe me? .... hide and watch, grasshopper  ....

3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Haters will always come when the title has Daingerfield in it 😆🤣😂 

Yall DF fans are a fun bunch.....too bad y'all all gonna vanish again Friday after the game and we won't get to enjoy your banter again til August......😂😂😂😂

• LOL! 3

16 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Yall DF fans are a fun bunch.....too bad y'all all gonna vanish again Friday after the game and we won't get to enjoy your banter again til August......😂😂😂😂

They are very entertaining for sure.. I have enjoyed them thus year.. lol

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

They ARE known for letting their.  th.jpeg-19.jpg

th.jpeg-16.jpgoverload their.     

th.jpeg-18.jpg

th.jpeg-15.jpg

• LOL! 4

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You've drawn the best straw outta the administration getting to follow all our threads this year. Its not quite over yet tho. Do what you do best and just stay retired 😆 🤣 😂  

• LOL! 2

12 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

You've drawn the best straw outta the administration getting to follow all our threads this year. Its not quite over yet tho. Do what you do best and just stay retired 😆🤣😂  

Any Way....i do put up y'alls polls cause none of you seem to be able to figure out HOW.....😂😂😂😂

• LOL! 1