🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

And I think you are  underestimating Waskom's dominance running the ball and over estimating the DF run defense ... big time ... you try and stack the box to stop their running game and you will get burned over the top ... they are very capable of exploiting your over aggressiveness with their passing ability .... don't believe me? .... hide and watch, grasshopper  ....

Nah slim I don't believe ya. Dfield has a D1 recruit from major universities that make me know otherwise. He will likely cover your best reciever and get a couple of pics. Try it lol. Passing the ball is not a strength for Waskom. Try it and lose possession just once and see what happens lol 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Nah slim I don't believe ya. Dfield has a D1 recruit from major universities that make me know otherwise. He will likely cover your best reciever and get a couple of pics. Try it lol. Passing the ball is not a strength for Waskom. Try it and lose possession just once and see what happens lol 

WE DONT HAVE TO PASS THE BALL lol..  we are going to run the middle for a few yards then burn u outside .. 

28 minutes ago, quickshot said:

WE DONT HAVE TO PASS THE BALL lol..  we are going to run the middle for a few yards then burn u outside .. 

Cool beans sounds good 👍.  Play to your strength,  chew some clock.. no probs .. They might get a wrench threw in those plans and expectations too. We'll see

• Like 1

2 hours ago, quickshot said:

You might get a break sooner or later, but if 9 players are in the box I expect your QB &RB to  get their bell rung a few times before or when they hand off lol. Just my guess. We'll see. When you try to go over the top which isn't a strength of the team I expect good coverage by our DBs and a pic.  Too much time trying to find your open best target could lead to a sack. Who knows lol...  Don't get it twisted I haven't predicted a shut out, but the run can be slowed down a tad. Worry more about how you're gonna stop the Tigers Quickdraw lol

3 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Had another one get a offer to Baylor tonight. That makes 2 to Baylor and I’m sure there’s others that I don’t know about

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Locotaco said:

If Dee isn’t playing on Friday night, I can’t see Dfield winning. Thats a huge blow to the Tiger’s defense.

Waskom played last year with a backup QB and won in the last few seconds so anything can happen with a backup, heard also the DF backup though just a freshman is very athletics so he might prove elusive running from the spread offense  

56 minutes ago, Locotaco said:

If Dee isn’t playing on Friday night, I can’t see Dfield winning. Thats a huge blow to the Tiger’s defense.

Don’t worry we have another secret weapon. He’s just as good. Yall will see. Gonna be a good game. Hopefully no serious injuries and may the best team win. If Waskom wins, which I kindly doubt it, I swear I will suddenly forget my password to smoaky 😂 j/k

20 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Don’t worry we have another secret weapon. He’s just as good. Yall will see. Gonna be a good game. Hopefully no serious injuries and may the best team win. If Waskom wins, which I kindly doubt it, I swear I will suddenly forget my password to smoaky 😂 j/k

Right, you are going to try and talk them to death .... :rofl:

2 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

👀 💯  I've been waiting .I  hope I'm right.  🚀✈✈ 👀 

Tigers 🐅 

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You mean trick plays like running the ball roughshod down your throat? ....

No not that plan because that ain't gonna work how you're hoping.  I'm talking about trying to get that established and attempting to catch the Tigers off guard. That's when discipline comes in because without doubt I think Waskom will try it 😆.  

• LOL! 1

15 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

You might get a break sooner or later, but if 9 players are in the box I expect your QB &RB to  get their bell rung a few times before or when they hand off lol. Just my guess. We'll see. When you try to go over the top which isn't a strength of the team I expect good coverage by our DBs and a pic.  Too much time trying to find your open best target could lead to a sack. Who knows lol...  Don't get it twisted I haven't predicted a shut out, but the run can be slowed down a tad. Worry more about how you're gonna stop the Tigers Quickdraw lol

Say bro lol it’s hard very hard to Practice wing t there been more State champions they run’s this type of Office but you have to have the players and we do 

1 hour ago, DTH4life said:

Say bro lol it’s hard very hard to Practice wing t there been more State champions they run’s this type of Office but you have to have the players and we do 

I seen it before, Dfield ran it years and years ago. I've also seen it stopped and held to 7points