🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

No not that plan because that ain't gonna work how you're hoping.  I'm talking about trying to get that established and attempting to catch the Tigers off guard. That's when discipline comes in because without doubt I think Waskom will try it 😆.  

Wishful thinkin cause y'all runnin skeered ...... 😂

1 minute ago, EastTxFinest said:

Thats my homie and he'll be sitting right next to me watching them Blue Tigers beat the was outta waskom. They'll be know as just Kom Katz

I know I was just giving him the “what for” 😂 tell him don’t forget to bring that big aluminum trash can just like he does at Tatum games and don’t forget the hard hat. He may need that hard hat when the wildcat bones go to flying everywhere 😂 

• Like 1

After waskom wins everyone on smaoky is going say they was short 6 players.. then the news is going to say 9.. then the head coach us going say 12.. then it's waskom playing with shreveport kids.. an our coach us a soccer coach.. an we got beat by timpson lol.. yall notice uts just DF bragging up the game with all the d1 players an secret weapons.. yall are so funny.. I thinkbwe know what we got annthats why we don't talk much about ut.. DF is trying to prove a little more imo..   on the state games has anyone bought tickets yet? Last year they made me buy like 6 seats bc of covid.  Is that all gone now?

• LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, quickshot said:

After waskom wins everyone on smaoky is going say they was short 6 players.. then the news is going to say 9.. then the head coach us going say 12.. then it's waskom playing with shreveport kids.. an our coach us a soccer coach.. an we got beat by timpson lol.. yall notice uts just DF bragging up the game with all the d1 players an secret weapons.. yall are so funny.. I thinkbwe know what we got annthats why we don't talk much about ut.. DF is trying to prove a little more imo..   on the state games has anyone bought tickets yet? Last year they made me buy like 6 seats bc of covid.  Is that all gone now?

So you coming to watch Daingerfield vs Gunter? 

2 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

So you coming to watch Daingerfield vs Gunter? 

I go every year anyway.. it most definitely won't be df..  the hotel next to at&t is nice btw.. I'll buy yall a beer on the 16th after the games!    Gunter I don't believe is on our level or franklins.. they are winning big but weather they play us or Franklin it will look like they don't belong that far.. better state championship game could be our game tomorrow lol

2 hours ago, quickshot said:

Not everyone on Smoaky, but what will you say after Waskom loses?  Will you say they beat because they had D1 players and secret weapons? 🤔😆 

Will you say they won because our coach doesn't focus on just football? Maybe having Shreveport kids wasn't enough or we never got over the Timpson  beat down? Can/Will you say We Got Drove like those  arrogant Dfield fans said 😆.  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

14 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Not everyone on Smoaky, but what will you say after Waskom loses?  Will you say they beat because they had D1 players and secret weapons? 🤔😆 

Will you say they won because our coach doesn't focus on just football? Maybe having Shreveport kids wasn't enough or we never got over the Timpson  beat down? Can/Will you say We Got Drove like those  arrogant Dfield fans said 😆.  

Probably stick with we beat ourselves lmao.  

• SMH 1

2 hours ago, quickshot said:

This time tomorrow itll be halftime and I'll be full on cheese fries 🍟 and to make it even better my Tigers will be up by 18 at half. Then we will come out in the slot t for the 2nd half and run The clock ⏰ 

Yall should be on 59 by 915 

Tigers roll 38-30

3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

This time tomorrow itll be halftime and I'll be full on cheese fries 🍟 and to make it even better my Tigers will be up by 18 at half. Then we will come out in the slot t for the 2nd half and run The clock ⏰ 

Tigers roll 38-30

They got cheese fries? 🧀 🍟 

2 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Tigers roll 38-30

Boooooooo lol.. well see what happens.. with all the stuff yall talk it would be so embarrassing to not win against us ..if yall do win hope yall go all the way I'll be there to watch 

4 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Boooooooo lol.. well see what happens.. with all the stuff yall talk it would be so embarrassing to not win against us ..if yall do win hope yall go all the way I'll be there to watch 

I've kept it 💯 this week... if Dipstick would have been here it would have got rough 😆 🤣 

3 hours ago, quickshot said:

Well when the Tigers win it won't come as a suprise to Tiger fans, but you and 43 others will be just speechless.  You say we talk stuff, but I think Waskom fans and all your subordinates tried to match us lol. Not a problem because Dfield is used to haters/ doubters  lol. We talk that talk so now let's see who can walk that walk.

Tigers 48-21(28) W.. 

12 hours ago, quickshot said:

No pods this year at AT&T, but only online tickets will be sold. Also all parking and concessions are cashless.

https://www.uiltexas.org/football/state

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WhitePrivileged01 said:

Game day.cant wait to see this stud freshman show everyone what they have to deal with for the next three years. I have a good feeling we're about to show out. I believe the state champ comes out of this game. Hoping for injury free game for both sides.

Wouldn't sleep on franklin.. they are a beast.. 

13 hours ago, quickshot said:

I go every year anyway.. it most definitely won't be df..  the hotel next to at&t is nice btw.. I'll buy yall a beer on the 16th after the games!    Gunter I don't believe is on our level or franklins.. they are winning big but weather they play us or Franklin it will look like they don't belong that far.. better state championship game could be our game tomorrow lol

The state champion will be out of this games in my opinion no team will be able to match up with waskom or df