🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

2 hours ago, quickshot said:

Wouldn't sleep on franklin.. they are a beast.. 

They beat a damn good Lorena team early on who's only other loss is to China springs by 8... I know you can't compare teams and games but that's pretty impressive IMO

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

They beat a damn good Lorena team early on who's only other loss is to China springs by 8... I know you can't compare teams and games but that's pretty impressive IMO

Very impressive. We just seen what China springs did. Didn't know that. That goes to show there the real deal. And I feel like you can compare teams lol. 

4 minutes ago, WhitePrivileged01 said:

Very impressive. We just seen what China springs did. Didn't know that. That goes to show there the real deal. And I feel like you can compare teams lol. 

All games are different but folks say look at their district etc, you can only play who's on your schedule... their PA and PF is ridiculous this year

3 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

This is going to be one hell of a game. Wish I could be there.   I feel like you Waskom dudes gonna be crying, (We got beat by a Freshman!).    Daingerfield in a squeaker.   36 - 28.   

Semis.   Daingerfield vs Roosevelt.       Gunter vs Franklin

Daingerfield vs Franklin sir

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

This is going to be one hell of a game. Wish I could be there.   I feel like you Waskom dudes gonna be crying, (We got beat by a Freshman!).    Daingerfield in a squeaker.   36 - 28.   

Semis.   Daingerfield vs Roosevelt.       Gunter vs Franklin

The Tigers gonna handle their business Slicks. I agree with ya, they'll be  whining tonight. I stick with my prediction that Dfield wins this game by a comfortable margin. If I'm wrong I'll openly admit it and pay them respect for competing 💯 

26 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

The Tigers gonna handle their business Slicks. I agree with ya, they'll be  whining tonight. I stick with my prediction that Dfield wins this game by a comfortable margin. If I'm wrong I'll openly admit it and pay them respect for competing 💯 

I won't be whining!! An we won't bother to say anything about a freshman qb.. yall do know we had freshman QB last year right? He turning out to be great.. I don't believe he played against yall last year tho.. safe travels to everyone.. let's hope for a respectful an injury free game. One of us has to take it all the way!! 

• Like 1