Jump to content

🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆


GenoDaField357
 Share

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins???

    • Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I respect both programs, but in all honesty no way DF beats them by 30...

Waskom is going to slow the game down with that hurry to the line and act as if they're going to run a play then look over to the coaches and get the play... I hate that 💩,  but I guess it works

Oh yeah they definitely gone eat that clock up 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, JETT said:

I respect both programs, but in all honesty no way DF beats them by 30...

Waskom is going to slow the game down with that hurry to the line and act as if they're going to run a play then look over to the coaches and get the play... I hate that 💩,  but I guess it works

Daingerfield has played some teams that have done that hurry up offense and then get play and I think they have adjusted and responded real well. I think we do the same thing from time to time so that won’t phase them Tigers that much 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Oh yeah they definitely gone eat that clock up 

That’s ok that’s what we want them to do cause those Tigers will quickly put up 20 points on them Mudcats and then let them run the clock out. I see them Tigers keeping enough points for cushion while letting Waskom run the clock because all Waskom is going to be able to do is run the ball. I don’t see their passing game working against our secondary

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

That’s ok that’s what we want them to do cause those Tigers will quickly put up 20 points on them Mudcats and then let them run the clock out. I see them Tigers keeping enough points for cushion while letting Waskom run the clock because all Waskom is going to be able to do is run the ball. I don’t see their passing game working against our secondary

The only way that will help us is if we get a double digit lead and it makes them go away from game plan 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

It’s gone be tuff lol

Yes it’s gone be tough on them mudcats to accept a loss but it’s coming. Today’s my Birthday and I stopped by the Tiger Den this morning and told the Tigers all I want for my Birthday is a win this coming Friday and they told me “we got ya covered” and I feel confident 😂 but y’all have a great day I’m checking out until later this week. Celebrating my birthday all week 😂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

Basically what I was asking. Heck Waskom used to be everybody’s homecoming game opponent cause they could be beat so easily until they got that soccer coach and well I won’t say anything further lol

Only other thing to say is that the “Soccer” coach is a pretty darn good “Football” coach. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Yes it’s gone be tough on them mudcats to accept a loss but it’s coming. Today’s my Birthday and I stopped by the Tiger Den this morning and told the Tigers all I want for my Birthday is a win this coming Friday and they told me “we got ya covered” and I feel confident 😂 but y’all have a great day I’m checking out until later this week. Celebrating my birthday all week 😂 

Ima pull up with some Coronas lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

You ain’t here yet? 😂 I’m not a drinker but we smoke some bbq on the Oklahoma Joe smoke pit. At my age and I have a small pharmacy of meds I have to take for health issues that don’t allow the 🍷

I’ll drunk enough for both of us!

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tigernationfan said:

That’s ok that’s what we want them to do cause those Tigers will quickly put up 20 points on them Mudcats and then let them run the clock out. I see them Tigers keeping enough points for cushion while letting Waskom run the clock because all Waskom is going to be able to do is run the ball. I don’t see their passing game working against our secondary

We won't have to pass.. but I bet one pass will bite yall in the rear!!!   

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Simple victory for my Tigers. If I were coach I'd load the box try to get penetration and play man on receiver's.  Being superior our DBs will flat out shut down those recievers and that's IF the QB has time to get rid of the ball. That'll shut down the lil run down the Tiger throat 💩💩😅. On the offensive side Timpson RB got over 140yrds so I wanna see what Dco puts up 😆 . We already know our WRs gonna have a field day on that weak secondary 😤😆.. 48-21 Tigers 🐅 

Keep the same pump you're pumping yourself up with to use to help pump up those basketballs Friday night 😆 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...