🏉🏉🏉Daingerfield vs Waskom Regional Championship Friday 7PM at Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches🏆🏆🏆

GenoDaField357

Quarterfinals  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Daingerfield Tigers (11-2)
    • Waskom Wildcats (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Locotaco said:

When Dee went down, it felt like when Boobie Miles went down off the movie “Friday Night Lights” lol Jokes aside glad it wasn’t nothing bad.

That freshman came in clutch on our 1st scoring drive too. Better to prepare for either on our end. We will know Monday whats up 

47 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

This is gonna be a simple game. Dfield is gonna spread Waskom out and see who has the better athletes. Dee for sure is our best option at Qb because of his ability to get the ball out to our playmaker,  but don't fool yourself we have a couple of other players you haven't had the  pleasure to see that play QB as well. Our Freshman will be great, but this game may be a little much for him. Waskoms defense and secondary is ultra weak so I wouldn't be surprised if he settles down and carves them up.  We need to focus on stopping the run and if so this game will be lopsided.  42-28 42-32 type of game, but definitely a W for the Blue Tigers. It wouldn't suprise me at all if Dfield get in the 50's against the butter defense. 

Ultra weak defense..man just curious how u like ur crow?? Don't be silly man.. you an nick will be practicing basketball together talking about us while we are still going.

6 minutes ago, Locotaco said:

Is Junebug playing for Waskom again? 👀 some players on this runs kinda close like him.

#3 for waskom is built just like him!  But is faster in my opinion..  I believe as far as speed wise ..  this years waskom team is faster all around than the back to back state teams they had .. 

but i’ll stick to what I’ve been saying all year!   The road to state goes through Franklin... 

13 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

#3 for waskom is built just like him!  But is faster in my opinion..  I believe as far as speed wise ..  this years waskom team is faster all around than the back to back state teams they had .. 

but i’ll stick to what I’ve been saying all year!   The road to state goes through Franklin... 

I doubt Franklin has the speed to keep up with either Dfield or Waskom

3 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Maybe not ..  but I still think Franklin will be there waiting in the semis ,  Franklin won’t try to beat you with speed ,  their game plan is more of a smash mouth football deal ..   but their offense has been putting up big numbers ..  and the defense looks very very greedy 

9 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

This is without a doubt the fastest franklin team.... Couple guys from cedar park last week said that he has never seen a team at the 3a level with this much speed. Much faster then any 6a school he had seen this year

2 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Maybe not ..  but I still think Franklin will be there waiting in the semis ,  Franklin won’t try to beat you with speed ,  their game plan is more of a smash mouth football deal ..   but their offense has been putting up big numbers ..  and the defense looks very very greedy 

Oh yeah I seen they are definitely going to be there they are a good time 

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

This is gonna be a simple game. Dfield is gonna spread Waskom out and see who has the better athletes. Dee for sure is our best option at Qb because of his ability to get the ball out to our playmaker,  but don't fool yourself we have a couple of other players you haven't had the  pleasure to see that play QB as well. Our Freshman will be great, but this game may be a little much for him. Waskoms defense and secondary is ultra weak so I wouldn't be surprised if he settles down and carves them up.  We need to focus on stopping the run and if so this game will be lopsided.  42-28 42-32 type of game, but definitely a W for the Blue Tigers. It wouldn't suprise me at all if Dfield get in the 50's against the butter defense. 

Weak we see and like I told Newton is hard to Practice for that wing T with the speed we have Newton gave Waskom all they need to beat y’all so keep it up  

Just now, lionpride08 said:

Got 2nd in the 3A state 4×200 went to state in the 4×100... Franklin has speed to burn for days

I have had y’all picked all year to make it back to state ..     not taking anything away from waskom or daingerfield!! Cause they are both great teams ..   I feel like daingerfield will be looking to make a point against waskom