#3 Mount Vernon vs #4 West region 2 3a state quarterfinals

Jeepster89

Quarterfinals  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Mount Vernon (13-0)
    • West Trojans (13-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:30 AM

Guest Tiger03lb

Could go pay the money they are wanting to watch it. That's an option. I honestly think it's hurting schools with the crowds but I will say MV has had the biggest crowd so far. 

32 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Could go pay the money they are wanting to watch it. That's an option. I honestly think it's hurting schools with the crowds but I will say MV has had the biggest crowd so far. 

Just about every game we play we have a great turnout. I kind of felt sorry for a couple teams we played throughout the year. 30 minutes before game time and MV bleachers are full and there's like 20 people on the other side.  They eventually tricked in, but not near the turnout we usually have. 

46 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Yep, you don’t get the crowd, band, the whole energy of the game sitting watching it at home. I had to miss the Gladewater game last week, and watching it isn’t even close to the same. 

Guest Tiger03lb

Good game so far. West has got to get some 4th downs to go their way to keep drives going and be a little bit more aggressive on offense to score, imo. The qb forced that ball on the int when they were driving down the field. West is settling down. They got to get the deep pass plays down from MV on defense. That's been hurting them. They been doing a great job getting McGill down on the first attempt. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, PeepawTatum said:

West had too many crucial mistakes and were lucky to be in the game and down by 10. I hope West doesn't fumble at the beginning of the second half because that would be the nail in the coffin. But if that did happen, I don't think the Trojans would lay down.    

The turnover for a td really hurt them and #70 being ejected. I didn't see what happened for him to do what he did. It'll be interesting to see if McGill will be healthy enough to play next week. Good game by both teams. Does any MV fans know where next week game will be played at? I heard McKinney. 

2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

The turnover for a td really hurt them and #70 being ejected. I didn't see what happened for him to do what he did. It'll be interesting to see if McGill will be healthy enough to play next week. Good game by both teams. Does any MV fans know where next week game will be played at? I heard McKinney. 

Thursday at 7 @ Mckinney ISD Stadium