Chapel Hill vs LCM (round 4)

Stankylegg

Chapel Hill vs. LCM  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

Just now, slyone said:

Yes you are correct. The game at SFA was pretty good. CH wiped them out at the Berry Center. Thank you. Memory and age😂

It was a wipe out at the Berry Center in 2010. The following year CH converted an unlikely 4th down pass to from Saenz to Allen on their final drive of the game, then Onwuzu caught the TD pass to go ahead with only seconds left on the clock.

The Berry Center is closed on three sides.  I remember that being the loudest high school game I’ve ever been to.  It was deafening!

• Like 1

LCM vs Ch should be a very competitive game. Our defense is playing good ball right now. Our offense is a little banged up. I expect them to  battle to the 4quarter. If CH comes out and expect LCM of the last 10 years they will be surprised. Coach Peevy has the team in the right direction. There’s no weak teams in this round. Good luck to both teams. 

• Like 1

West Brook should've paid Peevy man. 

Took West Brook to the state game and now he's posting an 11-2 season at....LCM?!

The last time LCM won 11 games was 1997. LCM is averaging like 4 wins a season since then, but then Peevy showed up.

The power of coaching. That El Campo win was impressive. 

2 minutes ago, ANTI said:

West Brook should've paid Peevy man. 

Took West Brook to the state game and now he's posting an 11-2 season at....LCM?!

The last time LCM won 11 games was 1997. LCM is averaging like 4 wins a season since then, but then Peevy showed up.

The power of coaching. That El Campo win was impressive. 

He was making 85k-90k At WB. I hear he’s around 120-130k at Lcm. Def a good hire. He also brought the Wb OC with him and a Dc from Orangefield and a bunch of assistants they all got raises for coming to LCM. 

9 minutes ago, VonG said:

Let's go Chapel Hill. I thought next year would be the year y'all start your run of deep playoff runs. Nothing wrong with coming a year early. 

Me too. CH is probably the best 4 seed in the playoffs. When they hired Coach Riordan a couple years ago I told a buddy of mine from CH that they hit the coaching jackpot.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LilBroKevTEN said:

CH 35

LCM 31

Teams that are in the 4th round now belong here. After what I saw yesterday from CH they are surely ironing out some mistakes. We were fortunate that our defense came thru and held in their. Should be a very competitive game. We faced adversity and didn’t quit. 

Our game against Livingston were almost identical in points. Should be a great game! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LCM said:

Our DE #90 has two offers from Baylor and Texas Tech. I expect Morris to get some attention soon 

Yeah #90 sticks out on film and EC double-teamed him or ran away from him most of the night. #2 for LCM isn't real big, but he's a tackling machine.