Chapel Hill vs LCM (round 4)

Stankylegg

Chapel Hill vs. LCM  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

Just now, WhoamI97539 said:

O ok just thought I heard it somewhere 

I think they had around 1200 kids I’ll have to look it up. Our district shouldn’t change. Vidor lost a lot folks due to all the hurricanes. I guess you can say it’s effected most of Orange County. Most people have moved to Lumberton.

18 hours ago, Stankylegg said:

LBJ is bigger, faster, and by record better than CH.  

That being said, CH can play with any team in the state if they don’t beat themselves.  Fumbles, penalties, awareness of where you are on the field.  Continue to improve on those things. 

I didn't know nothing about LBJ but I juss look at there record and they are underfeated and they beat La Vega that to me seems like a team to worry about and study them well, hope Chapel Hills coaches do there home work, put 90 points on Lampasas, beat Liberty Hill also they do have good wins on the resume, the La Vega and Liberty Hill game I'm wondering if La Vega was La Vega of years back and same for Liberty Hill.

15 hours ago, Hasbeen77 said:

Ummm how exactly was the LCM D "helpless" when they only allowed 14 points in 40+ minutes?

Just a matter of opinion.  I don’t think the LCM D played at the same intensity as they displayed against EC - do you?  And I’ve had Bear fans tell me the same thing.  And what’s your point about 40 minutes?  Game is 48 min, and LCM gave up 31 points.  Only WOS scored more on LCM.  Personally I think Landry being injured affected the whole team.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

I didn't know nothing about LBJ but I juss look at there record and they are underfeated and they beat La Vega that to me seems like a team to worry about and study them well, hope Chapel Hills coaches do there home work, put 90 points on Lampasas, beat Liberty Hill also they do have good wins on the resume, the La Vega and Liberty Hill game I'm wondering if La Vega was La Vega of years back and same for Liberty Hill.

Liberty Hill playing Crosby this upcoming week in 5A-D2 playoffs so they’re pretty good.  LBJ Beat them 41-34.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hasbeen77 said:

I disagree. LCM was within 7 with 6:55 left in the 4th after playing their worst half of the season and without HALF of their offense. Go check the stats... that's how much they lost. A health #9 scores at the end of the half (watch the film they did scored anyways) and the read-option was the bread and butter of their offense. 

LCM failed to adapt. #9 is the reason they were there but he wasn't ready. #10 the junior QB should've been the logical choice after the first series. Don't believe me? Go watch the 3 & 4th quarters. Sprinkle in the Wildcat and LCM is in the 5th round... Not that it matters. LBJ looks unstoppable. 

Dont get me started on the officials...

CH played better against Kilgore than LCM.  Excuses aren’t going help anything.  Be happy about the great season and build on the momentum.  Successful schools don’t blame officials or injured players.   They create a culture that expects wins and they set the goal higher each year.    When you blame someone or something other than yourselves for a loss, you take away the opportunity to learn and grow and improve.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Stankylegg said:

CH played better against Kilgore than LCM.  Excuses aren’t going help anything.  Be happy about the great season and build on the momentum.  Successful schools don’t blame officials or injured players.   They create a culture that expects wins and they set the goal higher each year.    When you blame someone or something other than yourselves for a loss, you take away the opportunity to learn and grow and improve.

I do agree it would have been a different game with a  healthy Landry. I'm sure we would have scored more than 14 pts. Not saying LCM wins, but it would have been a closer game. But regardless, we had no answer for CH offense.  Will be pulling for the Bulldogs to win it all

1 hour ago, battlinbear02 said:

I do agree it would have been a different game with a  healthy Landry. I'm sure we would have scored more than 14 pts. Not saying LCM wins, but it would have been a closer game. But regardless, we had no answer for CH offense.  Will be pulling for the Bulldogs to win it all

You guys had a heck of a turnaround season! Probably one of the best in the state. From 2 wins to 11 wins right? You guys have a bright future. It's looking like we might be in different regions next year.....hopefully we'll get a rematch next year!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CHDog77 said:

You guys had a heck of a turnaround season! Probably one of the best in the state. From 2 wins to 11 wins right? You guys have a bright future. It's looking like we might be in different regions next year.....hopefully we'll get a rematch next year!!

We had 1 win last year. 1-7 to 11-3. Some bear fans are upset and still hurt. But nothing is built over night. We have good coaching staff, finally the parents and the kids have bought into the program. We will continue to get better. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, LCM said:

We had 1 win last year. 1-7 to 11-3. Some bear fans are upset and still hurt. But nothing is built over night. We have good coaching staff, finally the parents and the kids have bought into the program. We will continue to get better. 

That's a great turn around. 

12 hours ago, LCM said:

absolutely. never fun to lose, but coming from 1-7 to 11-3 state qtr finalist makes it awful hard to complain! lol

14 hours ago, CHDog77 said:

idk if i want a rematch! lmao! with those freshmen, yall gonna be dangerous for the next 3 yrs at least