#6 Texas High 12-0 v #10 Crosby 11-2 (Rematch) - Friday 7:30, Abe Martin, Lufkin

bordertown

Texas High v Crosby  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:30 AM

4 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Wrong, nobody has a chip. Look at the post that was replied to.  Obviously there was a #20 on the field for Crosby.  Crosby posters don’t sugar coat their posts and some have a hard time with that.  Now, thoughts on next week, Liberty Hill is just plain tough, hopefully special teams execute and Crosby gets one more stop than they do.  That offense has always given the the COOGS trouble.(see how that works)

Man, I want the Cougars to destroy Liberty Hill, uggghh!  I am not a Liberty Hill fan…. 😬

And am pulling for Crosby!

10 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

Really dude ?   What are you?  His father or something ?  Nobody has said a word about him.  Everybody gives your team props and you come on here with that crap.   Get a life man. It is really sad you had to create an account and come on here to sing one guy's praises.   Nice move to make post #1 after the game.    Gutsy move

My son that played football graduated years ago, just a fan now of good high school football.  I sing praises of different kids all the time, I have a pretty good life so I consider myself fortunate, you don’t know me so you can quit being a keyboard warrior.  I am pretty gutsy!!

Great game! Crosby offense found ways to keep drives alive when it mattered most. Looking forward to next year. If Texas High can find a qb I think they will have a chance to be pretty good returning 4 olineman and both 10, 13 and although didn’t play last night smh #1 at wide receiver. 

10 minutes ago, TW85 said:

Congrats to Crosby!  The better team won.  Dominated the game on both sides of the ball....  Good Luck Next Week!!

Being Down going in to the 4th quarter doesn’t sound all that dominating. we could If this and if that all day, Crosby made it happen when they needed to. I thought when Crosby picked up the 3rd and 20 it took way momentum from Texas High although they had the lead in the 4th. i think most T high fans knew with what unfolded earlier this week it would be tough but they still had chances to win last night. 

4 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Hate to play the what if card but what if Texas High didn’t lose players prior to last night? Effect the outcome?

Unless that player was Jason Peters…. Not much. My opinion, the could not hold off the defensive line to build a pocket or open holes for Stewart.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bordertown said:

Unless that player was Jason Peters…. Not much. My opinion, the could not hold off the defensive line to build a pocket or open holes for Stewart.

Completely agree.  We had a very nice team. But the obvious weakest part was OL and WRs.  That in NO WAY says they weren't good because they did get us to the 4th round. It was just the weakest part of the chain against upper tier teams.   We had to play our absolute best game to play with Crosby.  We weren't far off.  Tip your hat to them. They are just a little better. Hope they win it all.  Would rather lose to a State Champ than anybody else.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

Completely agree.  We had a very nice team. But the obvious weakest part was OL and WRs.  That in NO WAY says they weren't good because they did get us to the 4th round. It was just the weakest part of the chain against upper tier teams.   We had to play our absolute best game to play with Crosby.  We weren't far off.  Tip your hat to them. They are just a little better. Hope they win it all.  Would rather lose to a State Champ than anybody else.

It’s a tall task honestly when you look at the matchups, A&M consol was very balanced on offense and tough to stop. Last week Texas High on defense flat out flew to the football.  This week it’s the slot T, so difficult to defend. If somehow they get past Liberty Hill they most likely face a team with D1 type players on both sides of the ball with a very balanced offense.  One game at a time though and hopefully the defense comes up with enough stops and special teams play well.

• Like 2