#4 WOS VS #5 CHINA SPRING : REMATCH

wos96

Quarterfinals  

63 members have voted

1. 1. WHO YOU GOT?

• WOS Mustangs (11-1)
    • China Spring Cougars (13-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:30 AM

China Spring is going to have a bad night if they cant find some other game plan besides the run... The backs for Bellville were Shut down.... The young man Major at China Spring is a Great player but he can't do it by himself the D is getting better each week  for the Mustangs...

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, wos96 said:

China Spring is going to have a bad night if they cant find some other game plan besides the run... The backs for Bellville were Shut down.... The young man Major at China Spring is a Great player but he can't do it by himself the D is getting better each week  for the Mustangs...

Alright 😂👍

WOS speed is very very impressive.......but CS has a great defense and has some speed too.  I think this is the end of the road this season for WOS.......they will meet a defense that can stifle them just enough to prevent them from scoring what they will need to win.  CS will score for sure.......35-27.

• Crawford changed the title to #4 WOS VS #5 CHINA SPRING : REMATCH
13 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Wos..cs played their superbowl Thursday and I think they have a let down..jmho..not dissing cs but taking out Carthage has its price and it might have been an emotional toll 🤷‍♂️

Or it gave them the final shot of confidence they needed to finish the drive to Jerry’s World.

Honestly, I’d probably agree with your sentiment (and totally understand the thought process) if not for the fact that CS never trailed Carthage. It wasn’t a super emotional, come from behind miracle. They won their battles and assignments from the get-go. I’m not so sure that’s the kind of effort that exhausts the momentum supply. I think it’s the opposite. I think that refills the well, if anything.

Even so, WOS will be a load. After watching Carthage get exposed a little bit, finally, i’m not so sure WOS isn’t and hasn’t always been the top team in the bracket. Should be another really hard-hitting game.

8 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Was thinking more along the lines of taking out Goliath..you gotta be both amped thru the roof and have some luck go your way..hope they can get the adrenaline back up this week,they'll need it 🤷‍♂️

If you watched the game and saw the missed block in the back on the kickoff return and the missed offensive pi and the missed Facemask (I could go on) but CS was up 24-7 at one point and it should’ve been 31-7. The refs kept Carthage in it with no calls. This  CS team may just be Goliath. 

• Roll Eyes 1