Timpson vs. Centerville Friday 7PM at The Tomato Bowl in Jacksonville

RETIREDFAN1

Quarterfinals  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Timpson Bears (11-0)
    • Centerville Tigers (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

5 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

If Timpson can get them running sideways this one won't be close.let them get north and south and this one will be played into the fourth before they get a lead..Centerville can eat up a clock with the best of em...js 

That sounds a lot like what them hogs from Arkie wuz like ... they just couldn't stay up wit da bears on the scoreboard  .... they thought they wuz in a pinball machine before Bussey and Courtney wuz through .... :woot:

• LOL! 2

31 minutes ago, CHEIFBLACKFOOT said:

Gonna go out on a limb here but I don't think Centerville is aware of the onslaught that's fixing to occur.  The interior defense line will break down and they will not  be able to control the edge.  Size and speed wins this one all day.  60-14 Bears

I will be shocked if the bears score 60. Centerville will try possess the ball and keep the bears offense off the field. Basically what Beckville did early.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bear9T1 said:

@GreaseLightningalways picking against the bears.  Nothing like good ole district supporters.  Lol 

Somebody gotta root for Cville.....Evbody else done handed Bears the region crown. ..... Plus as good as Timpson is, they are hard to root for. Don't seem to give their opponents much respect. Some, not all, but a good majority of Bear fans could win with a little more class IMO......but heck what do I know....I even hurt my own hometown feelings by being too truthful at times.....Cville definitely has their work cut out for them however