Timpson vs. Centerville Friday 7PM at The Tomato Bowl in Jacksonville

RETIREDFAN1

Quarterfinals  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Timpson Bears (11-0)
    • Centerville Tigers (12-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2021 at 01:00 AM

Timpson will have to improve on both sides of the line. I really don’t know very much about Centerville other than they are good enough to be playing in the regional finals. If Centerville can’t stop Timpsons offense, then I don’t care how much time they chew up. They will have to score every time they get the ball. Beckville gave us what I felt was our toughest challenge last week. They were able to slow the game down, but costly turnovers killed them. I hope the Timpson coaches are putting more emphasis on line play.

2 hours ago, JMS1971 said:

Timpson will have to improve on both sides of the line. I really don’t know very much about Centerville other than they are good enough to be playing in the regional finals. If Centerville can’t stop Timpsons offense, then I don’t care how much time they chew up. They will have to score every time they get the ball. Beckville gave us what I felt was our toughest challenge last week. They were able to slow the game down, but costly turnovers killed them. I hope the Timpson coaches are putting more emphasis on line play.

Defense end and interior line play is good for Cville..... they are limited like most teams Timpson has played in the skilled kids dept.... That’s what makes Timpson so dangerous is they can run and pass..... but if Cville can contain run with minimum personnel and devote more players to defend the pass then they have a shot.....but I feel it’s a long shot....and they can’t fall behind very far cuz it’s nearly impossible to play catch up with Timpson.... definitely gonna be contrasting offensive styles on display 

17 hours ago, GreaseLightning said:

Somebody gotta root for Cville.....Evbody else done handed Bears the region crown. ..... Plus as good as Timpson is, they are hard to root for. Don't seem to give their opponents much respect. Some, not all, but a good majority of Bear fans could win with a little more class IMO......but heck what do I know....I even hurt my own hometown feelings by being too truthful at times.....Cville definitely has their work cut out for them however

Classless huh?  Seems your coaches were the ones throwing signs across the field a few years ago with pretty classless remarks on them.  Just saying…might outta check ya self….

1 hour ago, Bear9T1 said:

Classless huh?  Seems your coaches were the ones throwing signs across the field a few years ago with pretty classless remarks on them.  Just saying…might outta check ya self….

Check my quote..... didn’t say classlessness. Didn’t say evbody. Just mentioned some fans and posters... talkn about playing the next game before this one. Calling other teams trash. Just act like ya been there before.....and you mentioned me not picking Bears in the first place. Who cares who I choose to root for. Why does that bother you. Timpson knocked me out of playoffs in High School. Haven’t liked em since. Now they play my sons. So I’ll root against the bears until they all graduate. Don’t like to see my rivals succeed. Nothing personal. I’m just competitive......I pretty much hope all my rivals lose... So Bears are not alone in my feelings towards them and others....I can respect ya team and talent and not root for ya....✌🏻

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

Check my quote..... didn’t say classlessness. Didn’t say evbody. Just mentioned some fans and posters... talkn about playing the next game before this one. Calling other teams trash. Just act like ya been there before.....and you mentioned me not picking Bears in the first place. Who cares who I choose to root for. Why does that bother you. Timpson knocked me out of playoffs in High School. Haven’t liked em since. Now they play my sons. So I’ll root against the bears until they all graduate. Don’t like to see my rivals succeed. Nothing personal. I’m just competitive......I pretty much hope all my rivals lose... So Bears are not alone in my feelings towards them and others....I can respect ya team and talent and not root for ya....✌🏻

You’re a child…

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2