#1 Refugio vs #2 Shiner -Thursday Dec. 2nd in Victoria at 7pm

Crawford

Quarterfinals  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Shiner Comanches (13-0)
    • Refugio Bobcats (13-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2021 at 01:00 AM

On 11/28/2021 at 6:54 PM, corrigancamden09 said:

Lol I never said I wasn’t pulling for timpson!   But I just feel like it’s shiners year again..    

but you could give some of yalls fans on the football Friday app the same advice about rooting for east Texas ..  someone from timpson been making fun of CC saying don’t we have a basketball game to get to 

root for who you want to root for. it's your decision, but pick a team and let that be the team you go with until the end. it doesn't matter where they're from

19 minutes ago, BearAdams said:

root for who you want to root for. it's your decision, but pick a team and let that be the team you go with until the end. it doesn't matter where they're from

I’ve had shiner picked to win it all again this year,  had them picked since before playoffs started,    Just like I’m predicting Franklin to go to state in 3A division 2 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I’ve had shiner picked to win it all again this year,  had them picked since before playoffs started,    Just like I’m predicting Franklin to go to state in 3A division 2 

That's fine, it's your opinion and it's not wrong until they lose. Somebody has to beat them though. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

You talked to me on there lol you changed your name to the official 

No, I didn’t. Read what I said again. If you can’t tell, I don’t hide my hands. I also don’t appreciate my name being brought up in something I wasn’t involved in. I talk my own poop, under my name, and I will always. 

B3945E3A-6EA1-4422-B45E-1DCAB1EA1BD7.jpeg

5 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

You talked to me on there lol you changed your name to the official 

The only person I’ve talked to from Corrigan in my life is Chase Ford and it definitely wasn’t about HS ball cause we NEVER played y’all lol

• LOL! 1

Just now, BearAdams said:

No, I didn’t. Read what I said again. If you can’t tell, I don’t hide my hands. I also don’t appreciate my name being brought up in something I wasn’t involved in. I talk my own poop, under my name, and I will always. 

Lol well the guy that talked to me had Adam on his account name ..   then it changed to the official... 

might not be you !  But someone was on there doing it with the name Adam ! 

B2981C2A-CA1F-49EB-9F3C-7A1BDB9AE0EF.jpeg

Just now, corrigancamden09 said:

Lol well the guy that talked to me had Adam on his account name ..   then it changed to the official... 

might not be you !  But someone was on there doing it with the name Adam ! 

B2981C2A-CA1F-49EB-9F3C-7A1BDB9AE0EF.jpeg

His name has been “TheOfficial” since before Thanksgiving lol that was never me. The only people I’ve talked to on that app this year were from Beckville and one person from Centerville. 

Just now, corrigancamden09 said:

Lol I promise it wasn’t the official before thanksgiving..  because I called him poin dexter on there because his profile picture was a guy wearing glasses lol 

I promise you it was lol here you can see me being wrong about #9 carrying the ball the whole game and TheOfficial commented seconds/minutes laterAEEB3FC6-E7F0-4A69-AF15-C31A0360DCA5.jpeg

1 minute ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Lol no his name wasn’t bear Adams it was just Adam ,  and his account picture was a guy with glasses, he must’ve changed it after people started blasting him 

Just wanted to check that other dude for lying on my name, it’s no biggie, people make mistakes. Not him though, he shouldn’t be in these threads talking to people about a game that doesn’t involve us and getting upset about people picking the other team. Bad representation of Timpson, he must be a move in or something. We only talk to OUR OPPONENTS or our friends from other towns. I have friendly conversations w people from Refugio and Shiner and I have since playoffs started last year. I personally don’t care who wins that game though, it’ll just be good for us to play somebody decent 

6 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yeah people was saying he was a troll on there ,  cause the day he was popping off to me was the day before thanksgiving..  then it looks like he changed his profile thanksgiving morning.. cause I checked him pretty good lol 

there is a lot of people on there that just troll 

I’m not a troll lol any talk I do is based around fact not opinion. I would never say anything about anything I can’t prove or control lol