#1 Refugio vs #2 Shiner -Thursday Dec. 2nd in Victoria at 7pm

Crawford

Quarterfinals  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Shiner Comanches (13-0)
    • Refugio Bobcats (13-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2021 at 01:00 AM

I think the only way Timpson beats them is just dare Shiner to beat them passing. Load the box up swarm to the ball with all the speed you got. Take away their 2 best running plays. If they beat you with their 3rd best running play or by passing the ball then they are just better than you and there was nothing you could do. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Glad they let ya out of day care early for this awesome game wrap up.  Just wouldn’t be the same without you giving your two cents.  How bitter will you be when we beat y’all again next year and the year after that!  And wow, I bet you’re driving all the way to Shreveport already for therapy.  They’re about to get rich off of you!! LOL 

I think someone is obsessed..... Why do you care what I say or think? Just move on..... You are so butt hurt that I won’t choose your beloved Bears... as if you seeking validation somehow... Timpson is a really great team. I just happen to believe the LOS battle win be won by Shiner.... It’s just assumption. Really don’t understand your disdain 

1 minute ago, GreaseLightning said:

I think someone is obsessed..... Why do you care what I say or think? Just move on..... You are so butt hurt that I won’t choose your beloved Bears... as if you seeking validation somehow... Timpson is a really great team. I just happen to believe the LOS battle win be won by Shiner.... It’s just assumption. Really don’t understand your disdain 

You wouldn’t understand 

Shiner literally "gave" Refugio premium field position at least 6 times in which the Bobcats scored once. Against Shiner's bench they scored late late.  So just fuhgetaboutit!  It is Shiner by however many.......even against a tougher opponent IF there is one.   Both offense and defense are great for a 2A......and big guys too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 514 said:

I think the only way Timpson beats them is just dare Shiner to beat them passing. Load the box up swarm to the ball with all the speed you got. Take away their 2 best running plays. If they beat you with their 3rd best running play or by passing the ball then they are just better than you and there was nothing you could do. 

Agree. Refugio tried 6/7 down on line, but couldn’t stop them when they got to second level. 
I think you play 4-5 down lineman at most and have them try to cut the Oline down. Let you speed skill swarm to the ball.

similar to what EF did to DFields cousins.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

No way a 2A school could beat those big bad 3A schools, right? ....

Not saying that at all. I just don’t think they would have beat us. Only team that ran for over 200 yards against us last year was Franklin, and it was the first time we had played a slot T team since early 2000’s. 

not saying they couldn’t, just don’t think it would have happened.