Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Starts Today

ObiOne

13 hours ago, ObiOne said:

What was not a secret though?

You know what not was a secret about Epstein.  The English Royal Family knew What Epstein was about.  Saudi Princes new what Epstein's island was about.  The whole world new .  Quit trying to defend pedos and perverts.  

5 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

You know what not was a secret about Epstein.  The English Royal Family knew What Epstein was about.  Saudi Princes new what Epstein's island was about.  The whole world new .  Quit trying to defend pedos and perverts.  

I'm not defending pedos and perverts genius.  You still wasted?  I'm calling them out.  Where was I defending?

4 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Here.

How is that defending? That was a question.  I thought maybe you had something new to tell us.  Obviously not.  Carry on.  I've been calling out Epstein and his sick buddies for a long time.

Jett, feel free to chime in.  We'd all love read your thoughts on the situation.

16 hours ago, ObiOne said:

How is that defending? That was a question.  I thought maybe you had something new to tell us.  Obviously not.  Carry on.  I've been calling out Epstein and his sick buddies for a long time.

Jett, feel free to chime in.  We'd all love read your thoughts on the situation.

No we wouldn’t. I’m sure they are as per usual less than enlightening. 

• LOL! 1