You libnuts DON'T EVER compare conservatives to NAZIs again: 'Get the shot or get shot': Some push 'mass genocide' for the unvaccinated

RETIREDFAN1

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

https://www.wnd.com/2021/11/get-shot-get-shot-push-mass-genocide-unvaccinated/

once again, libnuts ARE the NAZIs, not conservatives..........

All 5 of those average joes represent liberals? Wonder are those the 5 liberals who live in Colmesneil? Between those 5 and the 2 black families in Colmesneil who just joined BLM, you may experience Nazi Germany.🤣

• LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I think the founding Fathers would approve of this though.

Such evil overlords they were.  Created this awful country and put mechanisms in place where you can come and talk poop about them and not worry about repercussions.   All you do is talk down about this country but can't name one country better.  Back then or now.  Like a kid that doesn't appreciate what their parents do for them but sure wants to suckle up to that teat and live under their roof.

5 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Such evil overlords they were.  Created this awful country and put mechanisms in place where you can come and talk poop about them and not worry about repercussions.   All you do is talk down about this country but can't name one country better.  Back then or now.  Like a kid that doesn't appreciate what their parents do for them but sure wants to suckle up to that teat and live under their roof.

What are you talking about? I'm beginning to question if you know American History. Figured most would get the reference to George Washington mandating the soldiers in the Continental Army to take vaccines and threats of getting shot among other things were used as incentives.

Just now, ctown81 said:

What are you talking about? I'm beginning to question if you know American History. Figured most would get the reference to George Washington mandating the soldiers in the Continental Army to take vaccines and threats of getting shot among other things were used as incentives.

Speaking of this.... @RETIREDFAN1 if this is too off topic, i'll make another topic on this.

How do you guys feel about the people in the military refusing the vaccine?

8 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Mandating soldiers has been going on for hundreds of years.  Usually with proven, actual vaccines.  Not some experimental, 17 boosters and you might survive crap.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Figured most would get the reference to George Washington mandating the soldiers in the Continental Army to take vaccines and threats of getting shot among other things were used as incentives.

I didn't know that until recently. Think I read it in a post on Smoaky (maybe a post by you).

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Mandating soldiers has been going on for hundreds of years.  Usually with proven, actual vaccines.  Not some experimental, 17 boosters and you might survive crap.  

The smallpox was the first vaccine so I'd say it was experimental.

6 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

https://www.wnd.com/2021/11/get-shot-get-shot-push-mass-genocide-unvaccinated/

once again, libnuts ARE the NAZIs, not conservatives..........

The problem is the courts have ruled again against a mandate.  The only genocide that should happen is if someone contracts the virus and passes from it.  That won't happen since the survival rate after contracting the virus is so high.  Let's say that all people that are unvaxxed are killed.  Will that make the virus go away ?  As we have seen it will not, because even those that are vaccinated are still contracting the virus.  The left is so simpleminded and stupid with their emotional intellect that they want to proclaim it's based on Science.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

The smallpox was the first vaccine so I'd say it was experimental.

I said usually. Also the mandated military vaccines are usually for diseases that are very dangerous. What percentage of military personal died from Covid, prior to Covid vaccines?

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

I said usually. Also the mandated military vaccines are usually for diseases that are very dangerous. What percentage of military personal died from Covid, prior to Covid vaccines?

Have no idea. Just hung up with a family member b/c i wanted to make sure I was accurate. He said they took some vaccines with no information given to them. He said even said they had them take the anthrax vaccine and basically told them they had no idea if it would work and they were basically guinea pigs. So when I see someone protesting the Covid vaccine in the military, it definitely comes across as political.

5 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Have no idea. Just hung up with a family member b/c i wanted to make sure I was accurate. He said they took some vaccines with no information given to them. He said even said they had them take the anthrax vaccine and basically told them they had no idea if it would work and they were basically guinea pigs. So when I see someone protesting the Covid vaccine in the military, it definitely comes across as political.

But when it is forced on people that don’t want it or need it by only one political party.....that doesn’t seem political?  

• Thanks 1

My son in law is currently deployed, and he said he got a ton of shots over the last two years, as did his father when he served for years.
He says he did it because he felt he was following the command responsibility spelled out to him of having optimum health while in action. Plus, it was an order.