Judge halts Biden vaccine mandate for health workers in 10 states

Monte1076

5 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

They should ban it in all 50 states.  If they did it would decrease the congestion with all of the tankers loaded with goods.  Biden is just too stupid to not try and ease the inflation that his and his cronies policies have created.  

Why do that, it's getting closer to a holiday and they have limited supplies of things, they tell us that more spending is the way, and to top it off, just prior to Christmas they start talking about another varient of the virus (which we all know viruses do) so they can continue to shut down the west coast and make middle America suffer. That has always been their goal. 

12 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

they have limited supplies of things, they tell us that more spending is the way

So we're supposed to spend our money on what, exactly? We're supposed to spend more, when there's less to spend it on?

Although I do have my eye on a 12 string acoustic guitar that's priced really well. Although I may wait until after Christmas to get it.

14 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

So we're supposed to spend our money on what, exactly? We're supposed to spend more, when there's less to spend it on?

Although I do have my eye on a 12 string acoustic guitar that's priced really well. Although I may wait until after Christmas to get it.

What they are doing is providing you more money to spend on those expensive things, those things they have limited. That is how inflation is working for them. 

Limited drilling and pipelines, gas prices soared/doubled--now they want to provide more social spending so you can afford the gas. Or better yet, release our "reserves" so that prices will come down for a week around the holidays, and then go back up afterwards when people are broke from overspending at Christmas. 

They keep saying that wages are up--wonderful for those that are making more--also terrible because that allows everyone else to raise the prices of the things people need like milk and eggs and bread. They are running a ponzi scheme, taking from peter to pay paul. 

And why would anyone need a 12 string acoustic guitar, playing a 6 stringer is hard enough. :rofl:

8 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

And why would anyone need a 12 string acoustic guitar, playing a 6 stringer is hard enough. :rofl:

I said nothing about need. 😉

But hey, if I can pick one up for just over $100, plus shipping (under $200 total), I'd call that a pretty good deal.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

What they are doing is providing you more money to spend on those expensive things, those things they have limited. That is how inflation is working for them. 

Limited drilling and pipelines, gas prices soared/doubled--now they want to provide more social spending so you can afford the gas. Or better yet, release our "reserves" so that prices will come down for a week around the holidays, and then go back up afterwards when people are broke from overspending at Christmas. 

They keep saying that wages are up--wonderful for those that are making more--also terrible because that allows everyone else to raise the prices of the things people need like milk and eggs and bread. They are running a ponzi scheme, taking from peter to pay paul. 

Most of my money right now is spent on utilities, other bills (like car insurance), my mortgage (which I'm working to pay off in less than two years), gas in my car, and food. We aren't really buying a whole lot else right now.

46 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Why do that, it's getting closer to a holiday and they have limited supplies of things, they tell us that more spending is the way, and to top it off, just prior to Christmas they start talking about another varient of the virus (which we all know viruses do) so they can continue to shut down the west coast and make middle America suffer. That has always been their goal. 

The sad thing it's hurting Californians and New Yorkers too that refuse to get the vaccine that work as longshoremen and truckers.  They can't find a job, because they refuse the vaccine.  If the mandates were lifted from those states then the deluge of goods could be brought in.  The mandates are short sighted.