How To Disrupt Critical Race Theory Training

Monte1076

Slavery happened, never said it didn't, but me, myself and I had nothing to do with it and want nothing to do with it. I shall not/will not be a party to it. I have not, nor will I be a part of it. That's the part you are missing, don't blame me because I had nothing to do with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Purpleforever said:

Slavery happened, never said it didn't, but me, myself and I had nothing to do with it and want nothing to do with it. I shall not/will not be a party to it. I have not, nor will I be a part of it. That's the part you are missing, don't blame me because I had nothing to do with it.

Who blamed you? 

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

Who blamed you? 

CRT, blames all white people for being oppressors' and so do a lot of people trying to keep us divided. I have not, nor will I ever oppress anybody. Teach History. Tell them about the Indians, about the Slaves, about the Asians and all the other bad things done in this country, it's in our past, but don't try to blame me for any of it, because I didn't do it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

We have limited slavery in the U.S., but it still exists.  Prostitution is a form of slavery.  There have been people that also keep their housekeepers bound.  About two years ago there was a couple in the Woodlands that was found guilty of it.  Google the headline couple enslaves housekeeper, and you will find 100's of stories across the U.S. of people being prosecuted.  How many haven't been found out yet ?  Maps | Global Slavery Index

Slavery is alive and well in Saudi Arabia  ....

7 hours ago, Purpleforever said:

CRT, blames all white people for being oppressors' and so do a lot of people trying to keep us divided. I have not, nor will I ever oppress anybody. Teach History. Tell them about the Indians, about the Slaves, about the Asians and all the other bad things done in this country, it's in our past, but don't try to blame me for any of it, because I didn't do it.

You seen this or are politicians telliing you this? Where is this being taught? 

On 11/30/2021 at 6:34 PM, ctown81 said:

They at least got something out of the deal though. It was horrible nonetheless but they weren't bred or had families separated. 

Perhaps you should read about "First Night"  when the lord or their knights could sleep with any woman in their fiefdom.  It was even shown in Highlander.  You'd be surprised what they did if you read all of the History of that time period and before.  

37 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Perhaps you should read about "First Night"  when the lord or their knights could sleep with any woman in their fiefdom.  It was even shown in Highlander.  You'd be surprised what they did if you read all of the History of that time period and before.  

Usually it was on the woman's wedding night, hence "first night".

39 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

He don't care....it don't fit his narrative......

21 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Usually it was on the woman's wedding night, hence "first night".

The lord or knight also wasn't her husband.  You don't want to know what Caligula did.  Roman slavery consisted of all races from conquered people.  The Greeks were usually regarded as the highest level, because many of them were educated or skilled in crafts.  Communism is a form of slavery that many don't see, because the are blind.  In the U.S.S.R. and China an aptitude test was given to determine your job.  Thinking about it, we were given the same types of tests in High School by our counselors to determine what occupation might be best for us in the future.  It was the same with breeding purposes.  The Failed Soviet Experiment With ‘Free Love’ (theepochtimes.com) .  No, I didn't read about that first in the Epoch Times, but way back in the 80's.  With all of this willy nilly relationship scenario's that the Dimocrats support, I'm sure they would go in this direction for America in the future.  If Amerika ever does embrace Communism, we will all be slaves or your grandchildren will be.