Stop the clot shot

Youngcoach123

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Many more are benefitting from having the vaccines and it is by an astronomical number in comparison.

The same argument that they used from Covid can be used here. You know, the 99% survival rate argument against the vaccine. just saying....

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

The same argument that they used from Covid can be used here. You know, the 99% survival rate argument against the vaccine. just saying....

So if I'm reading that right you would ok with 1% death rate for a vaccine.....for a disease with 99.98% survival rate w/out the vaccine?  SMH

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Numbers don’t lie but liars use numbers. 

I’ll rephrase; How can you prove that an unvaccinated someone who died with COVID wouldn’t have died if they were vaccinated?
hint:  The only correct answer is “i can’t”

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

Numbers don’t lie but liars use numbers. 

I’ll rephrase; How can you prove that an unvaccinated someone who died with COVID wouldn’t have died if they were vaccinated?
hint:  The only correct answer is “i can’t”

You can not believe in basic probability all you want and roll your dice, but the odds are most definitely against you, whatever you believe. 

• SMH 1

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You can not believe in basic probability all you want and roll your dice, but the odds are most definitely against you, whatever you believe. 

Maybe. 
But I’ve had the China virus and had less symptoms than my vaccinated friends. What are the long term side effects of the vaccine? 

2 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Maybe. 
But I’ve had the China virus and had less symptoms than my vaccinated friends. What are the long term side effects of the vaccine? 

Amazing how the quickly the leftist/communist started shilling for big pharma cause the guberment told them to. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Maybe. 

We don't know, and we may not know for 30-40 years.  What if in that time people that were vaccinated develop cancer or some other form of illness that is fatal because of the ingredients in the vaccine ?  Only time will tell.  They didn't know asbestos, Roundup, DDT, and other drugs and chemicals in the past would have the detrimental effects that they would cause years later.  If you smoke a carton of cigarettes you won't develop cancer within 10 years usually, but we know that it can.  With these vaccines those that have been vaccinated have no recourse.  

4 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

We don't know, and we may not know for 30-40 years.  What if in that time people that were vaccinated develop cancer or some other form of illness that is fatal because of the ingredients in the vaccine ?  Only time will tell.  They didn't know asbestos, Roundup, DDT, and other drugs and chemicals in the past would have the detrimental effects that they would cause years later.  If you smoke a carton of cigarettes you won't develop cancer within 10 years usually, but we know that it can.  With these vaccines those that have been vaccinated have no recourse.  

Exactly! Well said, but don’t tell the dems that! 

14 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Great job of telling me that you don’t know how the vaccine works without telling me that you don’t know how the vaccine works. 

31 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

I can read but help me out, if the vaccine has been around for 12 months or so, how does one know about the long term side effects? 
You’ll believe anything big daddy government pumps out won’t you? 

35 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Furthermore, anaphylactic reactions, cerebral venous sinus thromboses, Guillain-Barré syndrome and thrombocytopenia or immune thrombocytopenia have been reported.”

So I had COVID and it felt like a cold for two days. Felt a little tired but not too bad. A few days later I’m back to normal. Yet you think people are idiots for not taking the vaccine with the possible side effects listed above per your article?