DCTF Mock Realignments.

Eagleborn

1 hour ago, Playdefensefirst said:

What are the numbers they are predicting at each level?  Will they drop or go up from last alignment?  

It depends on your classification or interest, but in general I would suspect numbers to go up slightly as they usually do.  For instance, the 3A DI numbers may go up a little more than normal to keep a similar balance of teams.  

3 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Please dont....if you dont want to subscribe that's fine I understand, but subscriptions help keep me employed and help me take the time to do the research for these and other projects. I dont like to work for free and I dont imagine anyone likes working for free

Understood! I promise i wont go to walmart in late summer, read Texas Football magazine and put it back on the shelf!

• LOL! 5

1 minute ago, kooldown54 said:

Understood! I promise i wont go to walmart in late summer, read Texas Football magazine and put it back on the shelf!

Problem with that is if everyone did that, the magazine would die out then no one would have a magazine

• Like 2

The subscription to DCTF is an EXCELLENT value.  Not only are you getting all of the premium articles such as this, but you now have access to computer poll rankings.  That in itself is worth FAR more than what you're paying.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yoe09 said:

The subscription to DCTF is an EXCELLENT value.  Not only are you getting all of the premium articles such as this, but you now have access to computer poll rankings.  That in itself is worth FAR more than what you're paying.  

Plus TexanLive. Also access to every mag ever published. Well worth the pocket change a month. 

14 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Please dont....if you dont want to subscribe that's fine I understand, but subscriptions help keep me employed and help me take the time to do the research for these and other projects. I dont like to work for free and I dont imagine anyone likes working for free

Ok I have to ask, what's the reasoning behind where you put Lufkin? Little shocked to not see Red Oak with us as well.

15 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Matt why do you have Quinlan Boles in Division 2. You have there snapshot number at 168 which is higher than you D2 Split #.

48 minutes ago, HornetSenior said:

Matt why do you have Quinlan Boles in Division 2. You have there snapshot number at 168 which is higher than you D2 Split #.

I've gotten discrepancies on their number so right now I'm using the most recent # that I was given

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

Ok I have to ask, what's the reasoning behind where you put Lufkin? Little shocked to not see Red Oak with us as well.

With more D1 schools in Central Texas it changed the dynamics of the set up and I liked sending Lufkin to DFW better than sending them to Killeen or to East Houston..mainly because with Longview and Tyler Lufkin's travel is semi-mitigated

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

I dobt feel great about Red Oak or Waco High to be honest...both could easily float somewhere else but I felt like pairing them with Mansfield and Dallas had some logic while shipping Lancaster east

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GrayBear said:

Gonna be some disappointed coaches if the bottom of 2AD1 is dropped to 162, several that turned in 163-164 thought they were in good shape.😆

Dave Campbell has top going to 239. 163-239, Gets 95-96 teams in D1 and 94-95 D2.

We had 164 and were playing teams in 3AD1 in pre district games...we'll be alright either way...lol just gotta keep grinding ✌️

21 hours ago, MattStepp said:

If anyone does violate your copyright, we'll take care of it...

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

Ummm,ain't violation of copyright an actual crime?punishable by fines and confinement?...lol surly people ain't that stupid..nvm..

Nah. In this case it falls under the “Fair Use” rule which isn’t a copyright violation. 

• Like 1