The GOP Is Willing For Their Voters to Take One for the Team

BarryLaverty

13 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Exactly....we ALL die, just some of us choose to LIVE while we are here and not cower in fear and dread at every little thing that comes up........God tells us 365 times in His Word not to fear if we believe and obey Him.......

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Taking precautions to safeguard yourself and your loved ones isn't subjugation. It's common sense. 

28 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

every little thing

God provided the knowledge and ability for vaccines to be developed, I believe, and that 'little thing' has killed over 750000 Americans. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

Trusting the government 

2 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Trusting Corporate America 

In the current fascist state, those are one and the same.......only a return to TRUE Laissez Faire free market capitalism will change things.......

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

True...but you still stop at at those tyrannical red lights (Im assuming they have traffic lights in Colmesneil 😂)

You forgot what assume stands for. :rofl:

Traffic lights in Colmeneil is like saying that only Conservatives live in California. 

• LOL! 1

On 11/30/2021 at 6:29 PM, EnjoyLife said:

American Healthcare is already ran like a business...because that is what it is. Our Healthcare system does not exist to provide a vital public service...it exists to maximize profits, executive compensation and investor returns. No "for profit" business ever does anything for the benefit of the customer...their only goal is to make as much $ as possible. Other advanced countries Healthcare systems deliver measurably better results and cover all of their people at a per capita cost that is half of what Americans pay. Why do you think that not one single other advanced nation copies the US Healthcare model?

Many hospitals are charity hospitals.  Most of the church run hospitals such as St. Francis in Tyler are meant to run on 0 profit.  What makes healthcare so expensive is that so many people go without insurance that those costs are passed on to people with insurance or who can pay for their treatment.  Many that go have had their hospital debts erased.  Healthcare didn't start costing an arm and a leg until the 90's.  

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 2:19 PM, BarryLaverty said:

Most Democrats I know want their voters to be vaccinated and follow basic safety measures. Most Republican leaders, while getting vaccinated themselves, use the issue as a wedge and endanger their constituents by doing so. That clear enough for you? See how I stayed focused on the relevant issue? 

So a woman has a choice over her body and killing a baby?  But everybody shouldn’t have a choice to receive a vaccination?  I’m vaccinated to btw. 

On 11/30/2021 at 2:32 PM, Monte1076 said:

It's more about your intellectual dishonesty. Most politicians, Democrat and Republican alike, are mostly very likely psychopaths.

That's one place where you and I differ, Barry. I think politicians care about getting elected. You think they care about you, personally. Because as I've said before: We're watching a show. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be.

And consider this: The politicians "in charge", really pay no price if they're wrong, do they?

Every president uses their first 4 years worrying about getting a second four. Except Biden, who is excited his butt has been wiped and he didn’t dribble pudding on his chin

11 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Taking precautions to safeguard yourself and your loved ones isn't subjugation. It's common sense. 

God provided the knowledge and ability for vaccines to be developed, I believe, and that 'little thing' has killed over 750000 Americans. 

Most under Biden’s watch

On 11/30/2021 at 4:07 PM, EnjoyLife said:

Right wingers dont believe in healthcare...at least for the poor...even poor right wingers. Go figure.............................

Nonsense, they just don't beieve in government controlled healthcare ... big difference ....

• Thanks 2