Cyber Monday Sales Fall for First Time Ever

RETIREDFAN1

4 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Do you get paid to be a useful idiot or do you do it all for free?

That's pretty funny, considering you endlessly tote water for every conspiracy theory, every half baked and inane paranoid thought, every delusional nonsense, on the daily. I can't think that pays well. 

33 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

lol, of course. 
What about the health of the aborted babies? Does their health count too? With that in mind please tell me who cares about public health again? 

Don't worry so much about murder and all. They are for HEALTH

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Your name calling and awful anecdotes aside, that you don't get that decisions made for PUBLIC health and not just YOU is not surprising, as I realize that everything is filtered through your little mind. 

They didn't work did they.  So what is the purpose of having them if they don't work.  We tried that little experiment already, and repeating it would be insane.  I know that's what she would do if she was allowed to.  At least we had people finally come to their senses in Austin to stop the madness.  That month and a half cost a vote for Abbott, because he chose to go along with the little New York High School Science project of a quarantine.  That project has shown that it deserved a F, because it FAILED.