Pete Buttigieg: Families Buying Electric Cars “Never Have to Worry About Gas Prices Again”

Monte1076

That is a wonderful thought--they have to worry about the electrical grid staying on line. They have to worry about electrical prices going up, especially when most of our electricity comes from "natural" resources. 

About the U.S. Electricity System and its Impact on the Environment | US EPA

Now, I don't have a problem with nuclear energy being built more around the country, but there are some people out there that are putting up fights against that. But as you see 65% of our energy comes from Oil, Natural Gas, and Coal--all things that the leftists are trying to destroy--and without them how will that "electric" car drive. 

Now I don't have to be a Washington post fact checker to know that Puckering Pete should get at least 5 image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png for these statements. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Now, I don't have a problem with nuclear energy being built more around the country, but there are some people out there that are putting up fights against that. But as you see 65% of our energy comes from Oil, Natural Gas, and Coal--all things that the leftists are trying to destroy--and without them how will that "electric" car drive. 

Next thing you know, they'll want this:

the-flintstones-car.gif