Insurrection

Youngcoach123

14 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

January 6th was 11 months ago.

- 0 people have been charged with insurrection.

- 0 police officers were killed by J6 defendants.

- 14,000 hours of video footage remains under lock and key by DOJ.

Those are the facts. Not my opinion. Facts.

False flag with lots of fed and antifa involvement.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I think in the end all you 'alphas' may be really BETAS, with your mad scramble away from taking responsibility for the actions on that day. :rofl:

Perhaps one day you will find out!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I think in the end all you 'alphas' may be really BETAS, with your mad scramble away from taking responsibility for the actions on that day. :rofl:

The responsibility for that day lies solely on the individuals that entered that building.  It was not a coup or any attempt at an insurrection to take over the government.  It was disruptive, petty, and stupid, but that's about it.  

Also, the calls for this being an insurrection, is coming from the same party that pretends Trump actually advised Americans to inject bleach into their veins to cure COVID.  Psaki and the Biden admin get so pissed about all of his sarcastic comments and know his sarcasm... but when he makes another sarcastic one that fits something they want to spin "OH MY GOD!  TRUMP SAYS TO SHOOT UP DISINFECTANTS!"  Only idiots would believe that was actual advice from a president.  End of quote.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

sarcasm...

I think the man is quite possibly the most ignorant person ever to hold office as shown by his lack of knowledge of basic history, science, weather, foreign affairs, etiquette and general diet and decorum, so no, I don't think he was being sarcastic. I think he was popping off like he has done for years, and his followers just make excuses for him or shrug, and that's a little sad. 

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I think the man is quite possibly the most ignorant person ever to hold office as shown by his lack of knowledge of basic history, science, weather, foreign affairs, etiquette and general diet and decorum, so no, I don't think he was being sarcastic. I think he was popping off like he has done for years, and his followers just make excuses for him or shrug, and that's a little sad. 

This shows your ignorance.  The man is not as well educated as our previous presidents.  I will concede that.  But the man has general common sense.  People with general common sense would never suggest anything like that and mean it.  Now if he said liberals should do it, I would think there is probably some sarcasm and some genuine hope that idiots would try it, just to rid the world of stupidity.  But that is him just being an ###.  However, to think he would mean that as a truthful treatment for COVID is just pure stupidity and a liberal spin to make the media whores get excited below the belt so they can print hundreds of stories about it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Is this about Biden ?  It sounds accurate for him.  

10 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

However, to think he would mean that as a truthful treatment for COVID is just pure stupidity and a liberal spin to make the media #### get excited below the belt so they can print hundreds of stories about it.

People STILL believe it's true. Biden even said it. Politifact (which leans left) even said it was false.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

That’s how I feel about biden

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

They are prosecuting and getting convictions for crimes committed, knowing that insurrection indictments can lead to endless political kerfuffles. 

BS they are holding them hostage in jail and getting them to plead for time served, fact!

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

They are prosecuting and getting convictions for crimes committed, knowing that insurrection indictments can lead to endless political kerfuffles. 

Thing is, Barry, if they committed insurrection, why not actually charge them with it? I'd think it would be easy to prove, wouldn't it? Or are you saying they aren't doing that for political reasons?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

A conspiracy of Democrats, Fake News, FBI, and the CIA recently framed an American President for Russian collusion. That much we know for sure. But our election systems that can’t be fully audited are fair and accurate according to the same people. So stop your worrying.

• Like 2

On 12/4/2021 at 11:42 AM, Youngcoach123 said:

A conspiracy of Democrats, Fake News, FBI, and the CIA recently framed an American President for Russian collusion. That much we know for sure. But our election systems that can’t be fully audited are fair and accurate according to the same people. So stop your worrying.

Just trust your government 🤡:rofl:

50 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am thinking a mirror be your enemy due to you being so ugly, that your Momma had to tie a pork chop to your neck to get the dog to play with you. 😏

Oohhh, you're only eleven years old. Okay, got it. 

That's okay. I'm eleven too. Ask your mom.