Oxford School Shooter's Mom Is A Trumplican

BarryLaverty

Just throwing that out there, since that has been a tactic used on here many times...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-accused-michigan-school-shooting-204600258.html

Mother of accused Michigan school shooting suspect praised Trump for stance on gun rights in 2016 blog post

35367718c515f5f3802c5a79f66cebc8

Jessica Schladebeck, New York Daily News

The mother of a sophomore student accused of opening fire inside his Michigan high school previously wrote an open letter to former President Donald Trump praising his support for the Second Amendment.

Ethan Crumbley on Wednesday was charged as an adult with two dozen crimes — including murder, attempted murder and terrorism causing death — in connection with the massacre inside Oxford High School. Authorities said the attack unfolded over the course of just five minutes Tuesday afternoon, during which four people were fatally shot and seven more wounded.

Tate Myre, 16; Madisyn Baldwin, 17; Hana St. Juliana, 14, and Justin Shilling, 17, were killed in the shooting.

The weapon used to carry out the violence, a 9 mm semi-automatic handgun, was legally purchased just days earlier by the 15-year-old’s father during a Black Friday shopping trip. Crumbley's family members are seemingly adamant supporters of the right to possess firearms and guns, evidenced by a blog post uncovered by the Daily Beast reportedly written by Crumbley’s mother about Trump.

“As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms. Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions,” she wrote in November 2016. “Thank you respecting that Amendment.”

Jennifer added that she liked the fact that the former president was “not good at public speaking” and that she did not blame him for not making his tax returns public. She also wrote about Ethan, just 10 years old at the time, explaining how she was skipping bill payments in order to afford a tutor capable of teaching “Common Core.”

“My son struggles daily, and my teachers tell me they hate teaching it but the (sic) HAVE to,” Jennifer wrote. “I have to pay for a Tutor, why? Because I can’t figure out 4th grade math. I used to be good at math. I can’t afford a Tutor, in fact I sacrifice car insurance to make sure my son gets a good education and hopefully succeeds in life.”

The open letter was signed: “A hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen who is sick of getting f---ed in the a-- and would rather be grabbed by the p----.”

Her husband James Crumbley, echoed the sentiment by sharing the post on his Facebook page, writing “My wife can be spot on. Sometimes.”

Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald earlier this week said she was “considering charges against both parents” in connection with the school shooting.

“Owning a gun means securing it properly and locking it and keeping the ammunition separate,” she said.

According to Michigan gun laws, it is illegal for someone younger than 18 to possess a gun in public in the state. What’s more, it’s illegal to carry a concealed gun, and many school districts in the state also ban open carry.

No motive has been provided for the violence, but McDonald said it was premeditated, citing a “mountain of digital evidence” against the suspect.

Crumbley was arrested in the halls of his high school, gun in hand, and taken to the Oakland County’s Children’s Village before being transferred to the Oakland County Jail, where he remained Thursday.

• SMH 1

49 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Just throwing that out there, since that has been a tactic used on here many times...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-accused-michigan-school-shooting-204600258.html

Mother of accused Michigan school shooting suspect praised Trump for stance on gun rights in 2016 blog post

35367718c515f5f3802c5a79f66cebc8

Jessica Schladebeck, New York Daily News

The mother of a sophomore student accused of opening fire inside his Michigan high school previously wrote an open letter to former President Donald Trump praising his support for the Second Amendment.

Ethan Crumbley on Wednesday was charged as an adult with two dozen crimes — including murder, attempted murder and terrorism causing death — in connection with the massacre inside Oxford High School. Authorities said the attack unfolded over the course of just five minutes Tuesday afternoon, during which four people were fatally shot and seven more wounded.

Tate Myre, 16; Madisyn Baldwin, 17; Hana St. Juliana, 14, and Justin Shilling, 17, were killed in the shooting.

The weapon used to carry out the violence, a 9 mm semi-automatic handgun, was legally purchased just days earlier by the 15-year-old’s father during a Black Friday shopping trip. Crumbley's family members are seemingly adamant supporters of the right to possess firearms and guns, evidenced by a blog post uncovered by the Daily Beast reportedly written by Crumbley’s mother about Trump.

“As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms. Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions,” she wrote in November 2016. “Thank you respecting that Amendment.”

Jennifer added that she liked the fact that the former president was “not good at public speaking” and that she did not blame him for not making his tax returns public. She also wrote about Ethan, just 10 years old at the time, explaining how she was skipping bill payments in order to afford a tutor capable of teaching “Common Core.”

“My son struggles daily, and my teachers tell me they hate teaching it but the (sic) HAVE to,” Jennifer wrote. “I have to pay for a Tutor, why? Because I can’t figure out 4th grade math. I used to be good at math. I can’t afford a Tutor, in fact I sacrifice car insurance to make sure my son gets a good education and hopefully succeeds in life.”

The open letter was signed: “A hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen who is sick of getting f---ed in the a-- and would rather be grabbed by the p----.”

Her husband James Crumbley, echoed the sentiment by sharing the post on his Facebook page, writing “My wife can be spot on. Sometimes.”

Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald earlier this week said she was “considering charges against both parents” in connection with the school shooting.

“Owning a gun means securing it properly and locking it and keeping the ammunition separate,” she said.

According to Michigan gun laws, it is illegal for someone younger than 18 to possess a gun in public in the state. What’s more, it’s illegal to carry a concealed gun, and many school districts in the state also ban open carry.

No motive has been provided for the violence, but McDonald said it was premeditated, citing a “mountain of digital evidence” against the suspect.

Crumbley was arrested in the halls of his high school, gun in hand, and taken to the Oakland County’s Children’s Village before being transferred to the Oakland County Jail, where he remained Thursday.

image.jpeg

8 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Is that the law or just the prosecutors opinion? 

It's the prosecutors opinion.  Here are the Michigan Gun Laws. www.pewpewtactical.com/gun-laws-state/michigan-gun-laws/  . Michigan does not have any specific laws on storing firearms, but for those of you with children, or just want to keep your gun collection locked away when you’re out of the house, a strong safe or inexpensive gun cabinet will do just fine.

I know many in Texas, and I'm sure in Michigan keep a loaded gun near their bed at night in case of a home invasion.  I have a handgun and a rifle near my bed that are loaded.  I only posted this here, because when I posted the above it changed the font.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

I know many in Texas, and I'm sure in Michigan keep a loaded gun near their bed at night in case of a home invasion.  I have a handgun and a rifle near my bed that are loaded.  I only posted this here, because when I posted the above it changed the font.  

And I sleep in my bed with only my manhood to protect me. Not a lot of 'invading' going on here. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

I know many in Texas, and I'm sure in Michigan keep a loaded gun near their bed at night in case of a home invasion. 

Years ago I kept a pistol by the bed...but I quit doing so when our kids came along. Our kids are grown but now we have grand kids so all weapons stay locked up...unloaded...and ammo stored in a different location. 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Let me ask you this, though. Why do you think I studied martial arts years ago?

My guess is that you were a Karate Kid fan and that just wanted to feel cool in the gi. Sadly you were wrong and that led to many years of being made fun of in school.  Luckily, instead of resorting to violent tactics, you’ve decided to get your opinions across anonymously on Internet forums which have sadly returned you to a state where people make fun of you. 

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

My guess is that you were a Karate Kid fan and that just wanted to feel cool in the gi. Sadly you were wrong and that led to many years of being made fun of in school.  Luckily, instead of resorting to violent tactics, you’ve decided to get your opinions across anonymously on Internet forums which have sadly returned you to a state where people make fun of you. 

Jinx, you own me a Coke! :rofl:

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

What does that even mean? In order for your gibberish to be effective, you can't assume others speak incel. 

Well ignoramus, you said a person was a Trumplican I'm assuming because they thought a certain way. I said it was better than being a Lavertite since your name is Laverty and you think a certain way. If this doesn't explain my post to you then I will get some crayons and draw you a picture.

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, mellon said:

Well ignoramus, you said a person was a Trumplican I'm assuming because they thought a certain way. I said it was better than being a Lavertite since your name is Laverty and you think a certain way. If this doesn't explain my post to you then I will get some crayons and draw you a picture.

Thinking you probably DO have crayons nearby, and as awkward as that was, thanks for praising me as a cult leader albeit hopefully without morons following me. 😏