#3 Celina vs #2 Gilmer - Friday Dec. 10, @ 7p in Prosper

TCU44

Semifinals  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Celina Bobcats (12-1)
    • Gilmer Buckeyes (13-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/2021 at 01:00 AM

Let's go Buckeyes!  You are being challenged.  The Black Flag Defense needs to show up big time in this one, and our offense needs to find a rhythm early.  Are you ready?  Dem Celina boys be saying theys gonna take you to da woodshed.

I absolutely know the Buckeyes can and "should" win this game.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch it in person.  I have to work.  Win this one and I will most certainly be in Jerry's world, Lord willing.  I just want to see the Buckeyes playing in person one more time.

O v O

Hey my Gilmer peeps. I'm on my way to the Star to lend my support. Not that you need it or not. But your East Texas brother wants to support you. I was gone watch it online but the way they have talking Celina up. I just had to see it in person. And since I won't be able to watch Chapel Hill tomorrow. I decided to come watch this game. Good luck. See ya there. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 12/10/2021 at 4:25 PM, VonG said:

Hey my Gilmer peeps. I'm on my way to the Star to lend my support. Not that you need it or not. But your East Texas brother wants to support you. I was gone watch it online but the way they have talking Celina up. I just had to see it in person. And since I won't be able to watch Chapel Hill tomorrow. I decided to come watch this game. Good luck. See ya there. 

Edited by CrankyOldMan

47 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Celina limits the Gilmer offense in a battle......39-36.   That's low-scoring for Gilmer this season.  But Celina will have to score that many in my opinion......and they should.

Celina scores fast and methodically.  It’s like watching a magic show at times