#1 Franklin Lions 14-0 VS #8 Waskom Wildcats 13-1 At Mesquite Memorial Stadium 7PM Friday Franklin Home Team

Wild74

Semifinals  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this rematch from last years Semis Final?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Crawford changed the title to #1 Franklin Lions 14-0 VS #8 Waskom Wildcats 13-1 Update on Location Soon As Determined
  • Wild74 changed the title to #1 Franklin Lions 14-0 VS #8 Waskom Wildcats 13-1 At Mesquite Memorial Stadium 7PM Friday Franklin Home Team

I have much respect for waskom and the program, but I think franklin is just on a different level than any team in 3ad2 this year... I honestly don't think this will be close, I'm thinking franklin by 21+.... I've been wrong before though so take my opinion with a grain of salt... lord willing I'll be able to witness this game...

I'm thinking 49-21 or 49-28... 

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

I have much respect for waskom and the program, but I think franklin is just on a different level than any team in 3ad2 this year... I honestly don't think this will be close, I'm thinking franklin by 21+.... I've been wrong before though so take my opinion with a grain of salt... lord willing I'll be able to witness this game...

That's to high if scores both ways

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, quickshot said:

That's to high if scores both ways

I very well could be wrong but franklin has played good teams and managed to put up big points, same with yall... this is going to be a dandy, a turnover and a quick score could be the difference 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

The only difference in the two teams from last year to this year is Waskom QB is healthy I usually agree with you Jett but I don’t see what your seeing. 

• Like 1