#1 Franklin Lions 14-0 VS #8 Waskom Wildcats 13-1 At Mesquite Memorial Stadium 7PM Friday Franklin Home Team

Wild74

Semifinals  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this rematch from last years Semis Final?

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

I wonder if one player will rise up above the heap and totally take over this game,have the absolute will to enforce his presence on the game?  Hmmm...would be interesting.

I know Franklin is an arsenal across the board and spreads the ball around. Tackles too. Gonna be hard for them to pick an MVP. The whole team makes plays, on both sides of the line. 

On 12/4/2021 at 10:15 AM, jacket52 said:

Waskom wins this they basically gave the game to Franklin last year!! Having Cole will be the difference this year Waskom comes out on top 26-21 and moves on Good Luck to both teams. 

Gave Franklin the game? Yeah its not like we had two turnovers as well in the redzone... Goin for two hurt waskom no doubt but gave us the game? Come on now franklin earned that win. But that was last year. Anything can happen in football our boys will be ready just as well as waskom

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

Gave Franklin the game? Yeah its not like we had two turnovers as well in the redzone... Goin for two hurt waskom no doubt but gave us the game? Come on now franklin earned that win. But that was last year. Anything can happen in football our boys will be ready just as well as waskom

Franklin definitely earned the game last year. The 2 point conversion hurt but it wasn’t what lost the game. 

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

How many yall lose from last years squad? I know yall lost that RB who was clutch 

35 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

We brought back 9 on offense and 8 on defense..... Imo this years team would beat last years team by 21

This Franklin Lions team in my opinion is one of the best that the Lions have ever assembled.   Besides that dominate running game, the Lions can spread you out and pass the ball around if necessary.  
The Lions also have a defense that is very discipline and can tackle with the best of them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Got my tickets yesterday. Might just get a hotel room Friday night, then go catch the Chapel Hill game Saturday. 

I'd love to get a hotel, but I'm taking a friend of mine and his wife and 2 kids and no damn way I'm being in the same room all night with his wife and kids... 

HELL NO!!!!

• LOL! 1

58 minutes ago, Allheartnoquit said:

lionpride....welcome to the first game that is actually going to be something to talk about now we can talk lol.

will this one be live streamed?

also i still think yall win by 21 but atleast it will be competitive for a half.

No it will not be live streamed. It might be on the radio