#1 Franklin Lions 14-0 VS #8 Waskom Wildcats 13-1 At Mesquite Memorial Stadium 7PM Friday Franklin Home Team

Wild74

Semifinals  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this rematch from last years Semis Final?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Allheartnoquit said:

lionpride....welcome to the first game that is actually going to be something to talk about now we can talk lol.

will this one be live streamed?

also i still think yall win by 21 but atleast it will be competitive for a half.

Waskom is a good team. Should be a good game

2 hours ago, Allheartnoquit said:

lionpride....welcome to the first game that is actually going to be something to talk about now we can talk lol.

will this one be live streamed?

also i still think yall win by 21 but atleast it will be competitive for a half.

There's going to be some shocked people come Friday night. Hell it may be me that's shocked.

6 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

We'll see.

NFHS will be streaming the game.

I'm really trying to get you to be ready for the whooping these guys are about to put on Waskom.

This team beat Lorena who will win state in D1 and could very much win state in 4A D2 and D1 as well. This Franklin team is the best franklin team ever there isnt a better franklin team then this one.

Unless they play bad this will be a blow out

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Allheartnoquit said:

I'm really trying to get you to be ready for the whooping these guys are about to put on Waskom.

This team beat Lorena who will win state in D1 and could very much win state in 4A D2 and D1 as well. This Franklin team is the best franklin team ever there isnt a better franklin team then this one.

Unless they play bad this will be a blow out

You can save your time because you’re not going to prepare me. I’ve watched the film and these two teams are evenly matched. Franklin has more depth is the only advantage I see but I don’t think that’ll be a problem. 

16 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

You can save your time because you’re not going to prepare me. I’ve watched the film and these two teams are evenly matched. Franklin has more depth is the only advantage I see but I don’t think that’ll be a problem. 

Franklin does have a ton of depth

28 minutes ago, player73 said:

Unless Franklin comes out flat as a pancake which I doubt, it’s going to be a long night for Waskom. I agree this is Franklin’s best team ever. Hello Jerry World !!

If you believe in them say it and quit using that “unless”. 

Just now, Bear9T1 said:

@LSUTIGERS I think you hit a nerve 😂😂😂

Nah, I’m to old and mature for that kind of stuff. I’m not going to lose any sleep over it one way or the other regardless who wins. I just think Franklin wins and if my opinion offends whoever that much,I don’t know what to tell you. It’s all good. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

You can go to https://www.nfhs.org/ and subscribe to watch the game from home on Friday cost is about 10 dollars for a month subscription cancel at any time. NFHS will be carrying the game.  

A member of our fan page called up NFHS office to see if they would carry the game and they said no. NFHS had the Brock vs Jim ned game on NFHS but if you clicked on it the video was just Brock's empty Stadium.

6 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

A member of our fan page called up NFHS office to see if they would carry the game and they said no. NFHS had the Brock vs Jim ned game on NFHS but if you clicked on it the video was just Brock's empty Stadium.

We had been live streaming all of Waskom games since NFHS didn't pick them up and paying for the right to broadcast the game, NFHS told us they are doing the game so we can't film it. 

13 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

You could be right I don't see it on the NFHS schedule, don't make any sense since we had sponsors willing to pay to live stream.