Jump to content

#1 Franklin Lions 14-0 VS #8 Waskom Wildcats 13-1 At Mesquite Memorial Stadium 7PM Friday Franklin Home Team


Wild74
 Share

Semifinals  

95 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this rematch from last years Semis Final?


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Both teams are very good at what they do and that is running the ball. Both teams brought back most all their players from last year. Waskom will have their starting QB this year which will help even though our number 10 did a great job filling in. This game is almost dead even with a TD edge going to Franklin. The defenses where stout last year and nothing has changed that. Two fumbles cost Franklin last year one at the goal line and Waskom also had a turnover on the opening drive. That was last year, Franklin has put some great numbers up on scoring so Waskom defense will have to step up to make this a close game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, quickshot said:

Ur a clown.. sure ain't no tiger huh.. ain't scoring 40+ on waskombeither.. an dang sure ain't stopping any kinda run

See... I was tryna be a wildcat fan for once and root you guys in but you gonna make it hard on me.. so now I must be the honest fella and go with my gut instinct Waskom 20 Franklin 48

  • Like 2
  • Stinks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

See... I was tryna be a wildcat fan for once and root you guys in but you gonna make it hard on me.. so now I must be the honest fella and go with my gut instinct Waskom 20 Franklin 48

We don't need DF garbage support trust me.  Yall blow more hot air then anything an don't even make sense.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, quickshot said:

We don't need DF garbage support trust me.  Yall blow more hot air then anything an don't even make sense.. 

Lol and your saying you Waskom supporters don’t blow hot air? I will continue to support my Tigers win or lose. You can like it or hate it but my Tigers make a lot of noise in the playoffs every year just about it. I will choose Tigers any day in a battle. If you can’t take the trash talk all you have to do is delete your smoaky account and trade it off for a looney tunes account 😂 Waskom has 1 week left before basketball 🏀 🏀 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Lol and your saying you Waskom supporters don’t blow hot air? I will continue to support my Tigers win or lose. You can like it or hate it but my Tigers make a lot of noise in the playoffs every year just about it. I will choose Tigers any day in a battle. If you can’t take the trash talk all you have to do is delete your smoaky account and trade it off for a looney tunes account 😂 Waskom has 1 week left before basketball 🏀🏀 

Ur just a hater bc DF was soft like charmin.. an all the D1 players never got off the bus. You should be on a basketball thread .. supporting ur team is awesome but try an make since of it .. all week yall didn't say anything that was logical.. I'll support Franklin if they beat us.. good programs this deep don't blow smoke an talk trash.. lol u will understand one day 

  • Like 1
  • Stinks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Ur just a hater bc DF was soft like charmin.. an all the D1 players never got off the bus. You should be on a basketball thread .. supporting ur team is awesome but try an make since of it .. all week yall didn't say anything that was logical.. I'll support Franklin if they beat us.. good programs this deep don't blow smoke an talk trash.. lol u will understand one day 

Just like Waskom gonna be soft as charmin this week 😂 I paid my respects to your team after our loss and also said I would be pulling for y’all the rest of the way but apparently that was not logical and blowing hot air and senseless. Hahaha. Add up the state championship rings for Daingerfield and see if Waskom can match that!  😂 Daingerfield aka TitleTown... Tigers on Top. Once a Tiger Always a Tiger...  haters gonna hate. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Just like Waskom gonna be soft as charmin this week 😂 I paid my respects to your team after our loss and also said I would be pulling for y’all the rest of the way but apparently that was not logical and blowing hot air and senseless. Hahaha. Add up the state championship rings for Daingerfield and see if Waskom can match that!  😂 Daingerfield aka TitleTown... Tigers on Top. Once a Tiger Always a Tiger...  haters gonna hate. 

Silly man.  U was hating on waskom probably the first post after the game..  I'm happy yall have those titles.. u won't have any for awhile.  Hope u stick around awhile don't dissappear. 

  • Stinks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Silly man.  U was hating on waskom probably the first post after the game..  I'm happy yall have those titles.. u won't have any for awhile.  Hope u stick around awhile don't dissappear. 

Nope my first post after the game was giving Waskom props and congrats. But I guess at your second grader mentality you overlooked it 😂. Enjoy your last week of football  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I’ve picked Franklin all year and gonna stick with it just like I have with shiner ..   Franklin is hungry for a championship!  Not saying waskom isn’t......     but it’s a different type of hunger when a team is on a mission that has never won one 

Glad you’re sticking to your guns, I dig it….BUT Waskom and Timpson are on a mission as well.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, TCU44 said:

Franklin by 30 and then they beat Gunter by 30!👍

The combine score of these teams last year wasn't 30 lol. I just see another low scoring game whoever has the last drive will probably win. I do believe whoever wins will roll Gunter by 30 tho. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...