Chapel Hill vs Austin LBJ 4AD1 Semifinals

Stankylegg

Chapel Hill vs. LBJ  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, VonG said:

What does he control besides his sports site.

He has connections between high profile officials and head coaches.  When a coach goes deep in the playoffs and is looking for a solid crew from a neutral chapter of officials, they call Padilla.  He orchestrates a lot of high school football game officials and locations. 

Just now, Stankylegg said:

He has connections between high profile officials and head coaches.  When a coach goes deep in the playoffs and is looking for a solid crew from a neutral chapter of officials, they call Padilla.  He orchestrates a lot of high school football game officials and locations. 

I wouldn't trust him getting officials if he has ties to that area.

It still doesn't make sense from a Chapel Hill standpoint to travel 6 hours on a bus to San Antonio when Waco is a great neutral spot for both teams. If Carl is neutral like you say at getting things done then we all know San Antonio is not an option. 

1 minute ago, VonG said:

I wouldn't trust him getting officials if he has ties to that area.

It still doesn't make sense from a Chapel Hill standpoint to travel 6 hours on a bus to San Antonio when Waco is a great neutral spot for both teams. If Carl is neutral like you say at getting things done then we all know San Antonio is not an option. 

IDK why or how.   He is just involved in a lot of conversations. He calls himself The Godfather of Texas High School Football.   If you get in with him as an official you will get good games. 

2 minutes ago, Chill5000 said:

Saturday at 2:30 at Ford center in Frisco 

ch vs LBJ 

To me that's still out of the way from a LBJ standpoint. But I want complain if they agreed on that location. I really hope all of Tyler gets behind the Bulldogs and support them next week. I know alot of your district mates will support you but I want to see Tyler support y'all. 

13 minutes ago, VonG said:

To me that's still out of the way from a LBJ standpoint. But I want complain if they agreed on that location. I really hope all of Tyler gets behind the Bulldogs and support them next week. I know alot of your district mates will support you but I want to see Tyler support y'all. 

When we make the news for a crime it’s “Chapel Hill outside of Tyler.”   When we play football in Jerryworld it’s “Tyler Chapel Hill.”

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, Stankylegg said:

When we make the news for a crime it’s “Chapel Hill outside of Tyler.”   When we play football in Jerryworld it’s “Tyler Chapel Hill.”

Well that's human nature for you. When you do good they claim you. When you do bad they don't know you. 

1 hour ago, VonG said:

U going?

I really think CH can do this.  IMO, The Dawg offense is unorthodox and I think LBJ will have trouble adjusting.  Just need the CH D to slow down LBJ’s offense.  Winning won’t be easy, but it’s possible.

• Like 2

If CH can play a turnover free game then I really think they can beat LBJ. JMO LBJ doesn't do anything different that CH hasn't seen to date already. For me it's going to come down to which Defense can get that turnover and give their Offense and extra drive to score on. I was going to say CH couldn't afford to fall behind by more than 2 TD's or they will probably be in trouble but nevermind on that because I saw myself they can comeback ( etc.. Kilgore up 17-0 ). I believe CH will give LBJ more than what they bargain for just like Lindale did last year. I'm not saying just because Lindale won last year that CH will win I'm just saying you can't count out CH just yet before the game has been played. 

• Like 5