Chapel Hill vs Austin LBJ 4AD1 Semifinals

Stankylegg

Chapel Hill vs. LBJ  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

56 minutes ago, JETT said:

Why you crawfishing? 

Crawfishing about what? Jug dude said I predicted a 84-40 LBJ win…. Which it was obvious I didn’t. You said my score prediction was off and I didn’t deny that. 

Crawfishing? Lmao. Smh. 

28 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Crawfishing about what? Jug dude said I predicted a 84-40 LBJ win…. Which it was obvious I didn’t. You said my score prediction was off and I didn’t deny that. 

Crawfishing? Lmao. Smh. 

You’re a dipstick.  Always have been.  Always will be.

• Thanks 1

That dude that danced on the LBJ sideline all game then ran out on the field acting a clown towards the ch fans had me boiling. They def could find a little class somewhere including several of the players. 

Im sure Coach Rio wishes he could take back 2 or 3 decisions he made that could have been huge. All in all it was a blast to watch these young kids battle. I’m thankful our coach has zero tolerance for acting a clown. Our players def acted with class and that’s something we are proud of. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, JugLine said:

That dude that danced on the LBJ sideline all game then ran out on the field acting a clown towards the ch fans had me boiling. They def could find a little class somewhere including several of the players. 

Im sure Coach Rio wishes he could take back 2 or 3 decisions he made that could have been huge. All in all it was a blast to watch these young kids battle. I’m thankful our coach has zero tolerance for acting a clown. Our players def acted with class and that’s something we are proud of. 

I agree 100%......several "head scratcher" coaching decisions yesterday. I'm sure the CH coaches lost a few winks of sleep last night. Overall,  those boys played there hearts out with class and maturity beyond their years.  So glad our coaches place priorities sportsmanship and attitude. The best is yet to come......

• Love 1

1 hour ago, JugLine said:

Yeah, dude was out of line for that... especially the end when he came to hill sideline and acting out

• Angry 1

2 hours ago, JugLine said:

LBJ has never been known to be classy and a lot of that has to do with the staff IMO.

• Like 1

you follow the staff closely? watched LBJ in more than 1 game? remember these are kids, emotions get the best of them still..and if CH had won, and you think those kids wouldnt have celebrated and the crowd wouldnt have chanted "overrated" you are a fool

On 12/12/2021 at 11:20 AM, Sportsfanatic1 said:

LBJ has never been known to be classy and a lot of that has to do with the staff IMO.

Great season by CH, the future looks very promising for the next 3 years. Someone had to lose this one and of course everyone hates to be on that side of things, but nothing to hold their heads down about, everyone gave their all out there. 

• Like 2