Chapel Hill vs Austin LBJ 4AD1 Semifinals

Stankylegg

Chapel Hill vs. LBJ  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

• Stankylegg changed the title to Chapel Hill vs Austin LBJ 4AD1 Semifinals

I think Chapel Hill has a good chance to beat LBJ next week.

What I don't understand is the push from LBJ to play at the Alamo dome. Austin is not far from San Antonio but Chapel Hill going through Austin to (if they go take that route) get to San Antonio doesn't make since. Waco is the logical choice imo.

Just now, VonG said:

What I don't understand is the push from LBJ to play at the Alamo dome. Austin is not far from San Antonio but Chapel Hill going through Austin to (if they go take that route) get San Antonio doesn't make since. Waco is the logical choice imo.

I agree 100%

Just now, VonG said:

What I don't understand is the push from LBJ to play at the Alamo dome. Austin is not far from San Antonio but Chapel Hill going through Austin to (if they go take that route) get San Antonio doesn't make since. Waco is the logical choice imo.

I was told that a man named Carl Padilla controls high school football in the area, and he has ties to Coach Rio as well.  He really likes games to be played in the Alamodome and controls which officials get picked for those games.    Who knows if this is tru, but it makes sense if CH actually agrees to go to San Antonio. 

I just can't see the Bulldogs coach agreeing to play in San Antonio. I could be wrong. It doesn't make since for the LBJ coach to want to go out the way and play in the Alamo dome either. If he was playing a South Texas team I would understand. He must don't know where Chapel Hill is located on a map. We East Texas baby.

Just now, VonG said:

I just can't see the Bulldogs coach agreeing to play in San Antonio. I could be wrong. It doesn't make since for the LBJ coach to want to go out the way and play in the Alamo dome either. If he was playing a South Texas team I would understand. He must don't know where Chapel Hill is located on a map. We East Texas baby.

Yeah.  I would love to see Mclane Stadium in Waco next Friday night. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stankylegg said:

I was told that a man named Carl Padilla controls high school football in the area, and he has ties to Coach Rio as well.  He really likes games to be played in the Alamodome and controls which officials get picked for those games.    Who knows if this is tru, but it makes sense if CH actually agrees to go to San Antonio. 

What does he control besides his sports site. He doesn't own LBJ  or any school districts.