#2 Shiner vs #3 Timpson @ Tomball ISD 7pm Thursday

Bear9T1

Semifinals  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Timpson Bears (12-0)
    • Shiner Comanches (14-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2021 at 01:00 AM

26 minutes ago, Metal46 said:

The only team Ive seen that could even come close to reg 4 was the SA team 3 years ago. Saw Shiner and Refugio on video and Timpson will not beat Shiner. Good run tho. 

You’re the mega doubter and have the most serious case of butt hurt I’ve ever seen on here.  Best part is how you’ve been completely silent since the beginning of the season….I truly mean that about the best part is you being silent lol 

• LOL! 1

IF there was a team in 2A that could give the Shiner Comanches a game......it WOULD be this season's Timpson Bears.  But "Ifs" don't count in football......only what really is.  And what really is doesn't look favorable for Timpson.  I think a Timpson/Refugio matchup without Shiner in the mix would have been a great matchup.  But look what happened to Refugio against Shiner.......they got scalped!  Shiner is gonna make a bear rug out of Timpson, LOL.  All of them college scouts ain't going to the Shiner games for no reason......them Brooks brothers are the real deal and those Comanches have a very stout defense as well.  They have some big boyz over there in Shiner.  

41 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

IF there was a team in 2A that could give the Shiner Comanches a game......it WOULD be this season's Timpson Bears.  But "Ifs" don't count in football......only what really is.  And what really is doesn't look favorable for Timpson.  I think a Timpson/Refugio matchup without Shiner in the mix would have been a great matchup.  But look what happened to Refugio against Shiner.......they got scalped!  Shiner is gonna make a bear rug out of Timpson, LOL.  All of them college scouts ain't going to the Shiner games for no reason......them Brooks brothers are the real deal and those Comanches have a very stout defense as well.  They have some big boyz over there in Shiner.  

Doubter #2 has arrived lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bear9T1 said:

Doubter #2 has arrived lol 

Nah.....not hardly.  I have no doubt whatsoever that Timpson will show up with every intention to win this game.....whatever is required.  But I also have no doubt that Shiner will too.  I'm actually anxious to see what Timpson can bring against this season's Comanches.  I hope it's a great game.....I really do.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CHEIFBLACKFOOT said:

I THINK MIGHT U HAVE THIS ONE BACKWARD!

IT WILL BE A SEE-SAW GAME BACK AND FORTH. THEM BEARS ARE REALLY THOROUGHBRED'S RACING TO THE FINISH. BEARS 28-20

If the Bears can pull out the W, it will not be 28-20.  More like 48-40.  No way any team in 2A is holding Shiner to 20 points this year.  Timpson needs a shootout and must score every time they get in red zone.

• Like 1