#2 Shiner vs #3 Timpson @ Tomball ISD 7pm Thursday

Bear9T1

Semifinals  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Timpson Bears (12-0)
    • Shiner Comanches (14-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2021 at 01:00 AM

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Timpson has to spread them out and use speed to stay in the game. Shiner is tough to stop running the ball. Bears need some breaks and have to basically outscore them in my opinion. It can be done ....

Bingo 

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Timpson has to spread them out and use speed to stay in the game. Shiner is tough to stop running the ball. Bears need some breaks and have to basically outscore them in my opinion. It can be done ....

Speed is something Shiner don’t lack. Neither of these teams lacks it. Timpson won the 4x1 last season with Shiner coming in 4th. Shiner did win the 4x2 though. Granted track speed and football speed are two different things but I’ve never seen a state champ in track be slow in football though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Speed is something Shiner don’t lack. Neither of these teams lacks it. Timpson won the 4x1 last season with Shiner coming in 4th. Shiner did win the 4x2 though. Granted track speed and football speed are two different things but I’ve never seen a state champ in track be slow in football though. 

Soooooo…. You’re telling me there’s a chance lol 

55 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

They would have won the 4x2. Jumped at regional, honestly would have set a new state record. But you’re right, track and football 2 different things things.

5 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Against my better judgment, I am taking the bears. 
They beat the pants off a very very good waskom team that is playing in the semifinals in 3A. 
That is the only loss they have. 
It makes me believe Timpson can play with and beat shiner. 
The bears by 1. 

No disrespect to Bears cuz they are more than legit but the Waskom team they beat wasn’t fully loaded that night..... and it was early season. I watched Wildcats dismantle DF last night....I believe this game will appear lopsided at first and one team will come roaring back and make it a really good game....

38 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

No disrespect to Bears cuz they are more than legit but the Waskom team they beat wasn’t fully loaded that night..... and it was early season. I watched Wildcats dismantle DF last night....I believe this game will appear lopsided at first and one team will come roaring back and make it a really good game....

👍…this is a possibility.  I’ll save my breath on your waskom comments though…lol 

Hmmm...my opinion...the only thing that will keep timpson out of jerah house will be disaplen along the o line,that's their albatross and if they can shed it they win.think the bears are about to stun a lot of the media personalities in TX football,they've seen speed and size this year and it's nothing new,saw it last year and caught that ol learning curve,lol..my take on this game is Shiner will need to keep the ball away from timpson if they wanna win 👀. Timpson 42-24...and so we begin...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Hmmm...my opinion...the only thing that will keep timpson out of jerah house will be disaplen along the o line,that's their albatross and if they can shed it they win.think the bears are about to stun a lot of the media personalities in TX football,they've seen speed and size this year and it's nothing new,saw it last year and caught that ol learning curve,lol..my take on this game is Shiner will need to keep the ball away from timpson if they wanna win 👀. Timpson 42-24...and so we begin...

👍lol 

6 hours ago, Bear9T1 said:

You can say it 47 more times and trust me NO one will care lol

Why is someone's opinion of a game mean they are hating. No one's opinion or prediction will have 0 ZERO % on the outcome of a HS game. Only those young men and coaches out on that field will decide that. Also note the better team doesn't always win so think about that

4 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Why is someone's opinion of a game mean they are hating. No one's opinion or prediction will have 0 ZERO % on the outcome of a HS game. Only those young men and coaches out on that field will decide that. Also note the better team doesn't always win so think about that

Lighten up fella…

11 hours ago, regaleagle said:

IF there was a team in 2A that could give the Shiner Comanches a game......it WOULD be this season's Timpson Bears.  But "Ifs" don't count in football......only what really is.  And what really is doesn't look favorable for Timpson.  I think a Timpson/Refugio matchup without Shiner in the mix would have been a great matchup.  But look what happened to Refugio against Shiner.......they got scalped!  Shiner is gonna make a bear rug out of Timpson, LOL.  All of them college scouts ain't going to the Shiner games for no reason......them Brooks brothers are the real deal and those Comanches have a very stout defense as well.  They have some big boyz over there in Shiner.  

Compare shiners schedule Refugios schedule and Timpsons Schedule. Plz tell me which one had the toughest. I mean the answer is Timpson. Have you seen who they have played and beat and the margins they did it by? Js

• Like 2