#2 Shiner vs #3 Timpson @ Tomball ISD 7pm Thursday

Bear9T1

Semifinals  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Timpson Bears (12-0)
    • Shiner Comanches (14-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2021 at 01:00 AM

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

Naw the 12 year old puts a thumbs down on everyoneโ€™s post who picks against Timpson. Cry baby. Yโ€™all will be hooping soon.ย 

Not everybodyโ€™s, but for sure yours lol Have a great day at day care little Nicky. ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Just now, Nick2011 said:

Iโ€™ll be willing to bet this game wonโ€™t be tied in the 4th quarter. So no, probably not.ย 

Also worth noting that the winner will be playing for a state championship. Also something that wouldnโ€™t come from WR or Df

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

I just got out of Smoaky jail myself. Might be back in it after I hurt one of these Timpson folks feelings again and they report me. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Win or lose, shouldn't you be rooting for the east Texas team? Where's your east Texas pride Nick?

• Like 1

Just now, Nick2011 said:

Iโ€™m giving these dudes a hard time. They need to humble themselves a little. Act like they been here before. It Timpson wins, Iโ€™ll gladly congratulate them.ย 

Thatโ€™s called eating crow for you at this point.

ย 

In My best yoda voiceโ€ฆ..jealous you areย 

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just now, Nick2011 said:

You will have more than one plate of crow served to you after this game.ย 

Iโ€™ll give you this, you west rusk fellas been working them basketball concessions for awhile now and probably have perfected the fried crowโ€ฆas long as youโ€™re cooking โ€œbigโ€ Nicky Iโ€™ll eat it if necessary ๐Ÿ˜ย 

5 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

I just got out of Smoaky jail myself. Might be back in it after I hurt one of these Timpson folks feelings again and they report me. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Been there! Thought I'd be all smart elecky and made an off color joke about the old New London school explosion one time and thought JoeCain and a few of them WR boys was gonna track me down and work me over! We all made back friends but I never went back there again jokewise.

On 12/7/2021 at 8:25 AM, Nick2011 said:

Naw the 12 year old puts a thumbs down on everyoneโ€™s post who picks against Timpson. Cry baby. Yโ€™all will be hooping soon.ย 

Everyone will. We a week away from the state championship. Bed time again little Nicky.

On 12/7/2021 at 3:21 PM, Doomer said:

Been there! Thought I'd be all smart elecky and made an off color joke about the old New London school explosion one time and thought JoeCain and a few of them WR boys was gonna track me down and work me over! We all made back friends but I never went back there again jokewise.

My step father was in that school the day it exploded

• Sad 1