#2 Shiner vs #3 Timpson @ Tomball ISD 7pm Thursday

Bear9T1

Semifinals  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Timpson Bears (12-0)
    • Shiner Comanches (14-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2021 at 01:00 AM

7 hours ago, Ramfanforever said:

My step father was in that school the day it exploded

Worked with an old gentleman who lost five bro and sis in the explosion,including his twin brother,he was home sick that day.said he still woke up at night sometimes hearing the bang,said he was running fever and thought it was a delusion or something..one of the kindest men I've ever met ✌️

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Worked with an old gentleman who lost five bro and sis in the explosion,including his twin brother,he was home sick that day.said he still woke up at night sometimes hearing the bang,said he was running fever and thought it was a delusion or something..one of the kindest men I've ever met ✌️

Yeah my stepfather wakes up from that blast. He said it is as bad as what he went thru in the war. He has ptsd from both

On 12/7/2021 at 9:46 AM, Bear9T1 said:

I’ll give you this, you west rusk fellas been working them basketball concessions for awhile now and probably have perfected the fried crow…as long as you’re cooking “big” Nicky I’ll eat it if necessary 😁 

Will be pulling for you guys tonight and keep up on smoaky. Bring home the win then on to jerry's world. But focus on tonight

• Like 1

Big game Thursday….. Truly hope both teams play up to their potential and evbody stays healthy….. let’s see what Shiner has…. Let’s see if Timpson has closed the gap for region 3 and can break thru with the perceived upset…. Oughta be exciting for the players…..

• Like 1