#2 Shiner vs #3 Timpson @ Tomball ISD 7pm Thursday

Bear9T1

Semifinals  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Timpson Bears (12-0)
    • Shiner Comanches (14-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2021 at 01:00 AM

Good game by both teams…. Few mistakes on both sides, which is expected by HS kids from time to time. Bears showed lots of heart and fight…. Been a pleasure to watch #22 for the Bears over the years. Great ftball player. His will and determination and leadership rubs off on the rest of his teammates. Got few awesome weapons returning with Bussey and WR’s next year. Great season and Bears proved they were the class of Reg3 and almost pulled it off….

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Go ahead and send me a plate of crispy fried crow.  I’ll eat up….

Hard to ask ya to eat crow after that performance cuz Bears truly showed up and played great……but…. You did talk awful lot of smack to evbody that’s ever posted on Smoaky…..🥴🤷🏼‍♂️

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Bear9T1 said:

Thanks man…. We had a few mistakes throughout the game that hurt us but it was one heck of a game for sure.  Let’s roll 🏀😁

💯 That's the spirit of a true fan. Much respect from the Blue Jungle. Throw those kids a BBQ, they did that. Congrats 👏 to your SRs and bright days ahead for the Coaches and youngsters. Game well played. We all have been  rolln 🏀😁

4 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

💯 That's the spirit of a true fan. Much respect from the Blue Jungle. Throw those kids a BBQ, they did that. Congrats 👏 to your SRs and bright days ahead for the Coaches and youngsters on a game well played. We all have been  rolln 🏀😁

Lol thanks KW 🤘

Team stats per The Victoria Advocate 

.                                 Shiner  Timpson 
  First downs              26 .            16
  Yards rushing  56-410   30-170
  Yards passing .      55              129
  Passes .             4-4-1-0  10-15-1-2
  Punts                             -- .             23
  Fumbles-lost                1-1        0-0
  Penalty-yards        3-15 .      2-15

Individual Statistics

Rushing -- Shiner, Dalton Brooks 34-243 TD, Doug Brooks 18-123 3 TDs, Drew Wenske 3-46, Team 1-(-2). Timpson, Terry Bussey 12-105 TD, Braden Courtney 18-65 TD.

Passing -- Shiner, Wenske 4-4-0 55 TD. Timpson, Bussey 10-15-2 129 TD.

Receiving -- Shiner, Tyler Bishop 3-35 TD, Eli Fric 1-20. Timpson, Vosky Howard 8-118 TD, Amare Bruton 2-11.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

No way…….. There was this babe one time that danced at one of those places where their clothes fall off…. That was the best $6 a man could spend…..😂😂😂

Yep Greaselightning. Old Hayseed and SloppyJoe tells me about them girls in the Philippines and Korea and what $6 will do as far as romantics goes.

Old Sloppy is broke up that he wants me to tell the Bears how proud he is but he's suspended for being stupid. So I'd like to say it for him. Bears played hard from the first whistle to the last one. #Truestorie 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2