#2 Shiner vs #3 Timpson @ Tomball ISD 7pm Thursday

Bear9T1

Semifinals  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Timpson Bears (12-0)
    • Shiner Comanches (14-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2021 at 01:00 AM

4 hours ago, JMS1971 said:

A little late getting into n here, but came for my deep fried crow. I’ll gladly eat it knowing the bears went toe to toe with those Comanches. Those kids left it on the field.

No one from the Bear Nation should have to eat any crow. They had every reason to believe that their Bears would win. And they damn near pulled it off against a very good Shiner team who will with no doubt win the 2 A Div I state title convincingly.

The Brooks Brothers sounds like some kind of country western band......but I think they will bring a rodeo atmosphere to this battle on the gridiron of glory tonight.  So getcher popcorn and get ready for some rodeo fun......most likely there will be some bull-ridin' and a little bit of team roping going on out there, LOL.  At least on that bigger Brooks brother for sure. Probably gonna get a little bit physical too.....at least from the Shiner Bockster side of the fence.  Them country boyz are BIG!!  Must be something in the brew, Huh?.....not the water, LOL.

3 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

The Brooks Brothers sounds like some kind of country western band......but I think they will bring a rodeo atmosphere to this battle on the gridiron of glory tonight.  So getcher popcorn and get ready for some rodeo fun......most likely there will be some bull-ridin' and a little bit of team roping going on out there, LOL.  At least on that bigger Brooks brother for sure. Probably gonna get a little bit physical too.....at least from the Shiner Bockster side of the fence.  Them country boyz are BIG!!  Must be something in the brew, Huh?.....not the water, LOL.

Well......looks like I missed the game last night.  Didn't see it on NFHS or Texan Live listed.  I can see now it was played last night.......wanted to see that game.  ☹️

17 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Well......looks like I missed the game last night.  Didn't see it on NFHS or Texan Live listed.  I can see now it was played last night.......wanted to see that game.  ☹️

Yea not to sound like a jerk but the word Thursday is mentioned in the title of thread lol