#2 Shiner vs #3 Timpson @ Tomball ISD 7pm Thursday

Bear9T1

Semifinals  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Timpson Bears (12-0)
    • Shiner Comanches (14-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2021 at 01:00 AM

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

Naw the 12 year old puts a thumbs down on everyone’s post who picks against Timpson. Cry baby. Y’all will be hooping soon. 

Not everybody’s, but for sure yours lol Have a great day at day care little Nicky.  😎

Just now, Nick2011 said:

I’ll be willing to bet this game won’t be tied in the 4th quarter. So no, probably not. 

Also worth noting that the winner will be playing for a state championship. Also something that wouldn’t come from WR or Df

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

I just got out of Smoaky jail myself. Might be back in it after I hurt one of these Timpson folks feelings again and they report me. 😂😂😂👀👀

Win or lose, shouldn't you be rooting for the east Texas team? Where's your east Texas pride Nick?

• Like 1

Just now, Nick2011 said:

I’m giving these dudes a hard time. They need to humble themselves a little. Act like they been here before. It Timpson wins, I’ll gladly congratulate them. 

That’s called eating crow for you at this point.

In My best yoda voice…..jealous you are 

😂😂😂

Just now, Nick2011 said:

You will have more than one plate of crow served to you after this game. 

I’ll give you this, you west rusk fellas been working them basketball concessions for awhile now and probably have perfected the fried crow…as long as you’re cooking “big” Nicky I’ll eat it if necessary 😁 

5 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

I just got out of Smoaky jail myself. Might be back in it after I hurt one of these Timpson folks feelings again and they report me. 😂😂😂👀👀

Been there! Thought I'd be all smart elecky and made an off color joke about the old New London school explosion one time and thought JoeCain and a few of them WR boys was gonna track me down and work me over! We all made back friends but I never went back there again jokewise.

On 12/7/2021 at 8:25 AM, Nick2011 said:

Naw the 12 year old puts a thumbs down on everyone’s post who picks against Timpson. Cry baby. Y’all will be hooping soon. 

Everyone will. We a week away from the state championship. Bed time again little Nicky.

On 12/7/2021 at 3:21 PM, Doomer said:

Been there! Thought I'd be all smart elecky and made an off color joke about the old New London school explosion one time and thought JoeCain and a few of them WR boys was gonna track me down and work me over! We all made back friends but I never went back there again jokewise.

My step father was in that school the day it exploded

• Sad 1