CCG Week Discussion

Valhalla

1 minute ago, Lobo97 said:

If Baylor beats Ok State, and Georgia beats Bama, who do you think gets the 4th spot then? This is assuming Michigan and Cincinnati win. 

Would Notre Dame get in, or would 2 loss Alabama get the nod? 

Depends on how the bama/Georgia game actually goes. If Bama pushes Georgia and only losses by a single possession, then I still think they are better and more deserving than ND. And ND should not be rewarded for a bye. It’s time they joined a conference or feel the consequences. 

1 minute ago, WETSU said:

Depends on how the bama/Georgia game actually goes. If Bama pushes Georgia and only losses by a single possession, then I still think they are better and more deserving than ND. And ND should not be rewarded for a bye. It’s time they joined a conference or feel the consequences. 

I agree ND should join a conference. I don’t think the point margin will, or at least should, matter if Bama loses to Georgia. If they lose, they should be out. Even if by a single point. 

The only way I see Bama getting in if they lose, is 2 of the other teams will also need to lose, between Ok State, Cincinnati, and Michigan. 

12 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Nice to see that OSU can commit pass interference this week.

I'm just glad the Big XII power brokers and referees came together to ensure our undefeated record and playoff berth. 

28 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

I agree ND should join a conference. I don’t think the point margin will, or at least should, matter if Bama loses to Georgia. If they lose, they should be out. Even if by a single point. 

The only way I see Bama getting in if they lose, is 2 of the other teams will also need to lose, between Ok State, Cincinnati, and Michigan. 

32 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I don’t think the college football establishment will miss an opportunity to put ND on the big stage again. Even though they stuck their neck out for them last year and looked stupid for it. They love them some gaudy gold helmets. 

5 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I’m just still butthurt about this from last week. 

Flag stayed in the pocket in basically the same situation last week. 

96389932-80B4-4245-92B7-DBCC47B7D537.jpeg

That's definitely PI. So was the one today. 

Officials are hilariously bad this year, in every conference. They miss blatant stuff right in front of their faces. They missed a few in the A&M/LSU game. It is what it is. Hopefully something changes. 

19 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

That's definitely PI. So was the one today. 

Officials are hilariously bad this year, in every conference. They miss blatant stuff right in front of their faces. They missed a few in the A&M/LSU game. It is what it is. Hopefully something changes. 

And not just in college either. It’s been bad at al levels.