#5 China Spring vs #7 Cuero @ Round Rock isd Athletic Complex, 7p Friday

Crawford

Semifinals  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Cuero Gobblers (13-1)
    • China Spring Cougars (14-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/2021 at 01:30 AM

21 minutes ago, hoopscoach17 said:

Which Stadium in Round Rock? They have two. One is on the Round Rock High Campus and the other is named Kelly Reeves on Parmer Lane (which they've nicknamed "The Palace) which is not at any campus.

Screenshot_20211206-153847.png

• Like 1

I finally got to watch CS vs. WOS.  Much like last week against Carthage, it just never felt like CS wasn't in control and wasn't playing calm and methodical football on both sides of the ball.  If not for the couple of bad pitches/catches in the option game you might kind of wonder what the score might have looked like.  It has to be CS's to lose, in my opinion after the way they have looked the past two weeks and I guess all season really.  But it's been a wild playoffs and I do acknowledge there are still many good teams left to beat that will have something to say about it.  I could be wrong, but CS gives me that team of destiny feel this year.  

It has been said by other people on these forums that against Carthage a lot of teams are beat before they get off the bus due to who they are and the success and reputation they have built.  CS could have been a victim of that after the beating they took last year, but this team knew exactly who they were and what they were capable of this year and handled Carthage and now WOS in back to back weeks.  I think they handle Cuero this week. 

• Like 3

Went ahead and did some BBQ brisket, potato salad, and pinto beans tonight.....the ol' Texas 1-2-3 on Gamenight.  Think I'll go for some vanilla ice cream w/ Hershey's Dark Chocolate Syrup later......maybe at halftime.  I do have a package of those walnut pieces in the pantry......may throw in a few of those to top it off.

12 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Went ahead and did some BBQ brisket, potato salad, and pinto beans tonight.....the ol' Texas 1-2-3 on Gamenight.  Think I'll go for some vanilla ice cream w/ Hershey's Dark Chocolate Syrup later......maybe at halftime.  I do have a package of those walnut pieces in the pantry......may throw in a few of those to top it off.

The other options would be a Dr. Pepper float.....OR a home-made chocolate milkshake made in my Rocket blender.  That's a very handy little blender, BTW.....and cheap! 

1 hour ago, regaleagle said:

Halftime

China Spring   20

Cuero     3

CS is in control on both sides of the ball......even though Cuero looks like they could threaten offensively.

34-3 CS before they put all of the backups in and Cuero scores a late TD 

CS played all but one quarter of the game with backup RB. Didn’t miss a beat.